• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

It's pretty obvious that Zoro would win so there's no point in making it. It's just feeding wins to a character and I don't know if that's allowed.

mewing-snowman-mewing.gif

Did anyone tried to recalc Marineford's size and its related calcs by using the new info about Marines's ship be 60 meters in length?
if I remember correctly it got similar results maybe slightly less or more in size, but I still don't know if egghead battleships and other battleships are the same unless it's implied that it is somewhere?

if I remember correctly it got similar results maybe slightly less or more in size, but I still don't know if egghead battleships and other battleships are the same unless it's implied that it is somewhere?
iirc they were calling for all Battleships available that were somewhat close by, big and small, to join the excursion towards egghead, so it's not like these ships are special ships meant for egghead. The only thing is that this does make it hard to decide if this ship is considered a smaller or bigger ship.

iirc they were calling for all Battleships available that were somewhat close by, big and small, to join the excursion towards egghead, so it's not like these ships are special ships meant for egghead. The only thing is that this does make it hard to decide if this ship is considered a smaller or bigger ship.
If that's true then it is what it is... Unless fujitora has his own bigger battleship?
0724-014.png
0724-016.png
0724-017.png

0729-015.png
0701-008.png

If that's true then it is what it is... Unless fujitora has his own bigger battleship?
0724-014.png
0724-016.png
0724-017.png

0729-015.png
0701-008.png
It's possible, I think Kizaru's warship (or at least the one him and Saint Jay was on when they went to egghead) is bigger than the ones that sailed with them. And to be fair, the super high ranking Marines (like Garp) can have specially made Warships for them, so who knows.

I personally think this problem all comes from Little Oars Jr 😤 (The same one who used to be 38 m tall), if Oars just didn't do anything to the battleships... Oda would've instead compared them to the sunny and given a more reasonable value via that

I do think that Oda doesn't put too much thought on sizes, or at least these sizes.
I personally think he does because of all the giants existence and involvement but just focuses more on story which makes him forget on some stuff

He also gives everyone their own ship with names to many characters and even to marine ships to the point they get their own profile information (Merry in water 7, Thousand Sunny full layout)

Last edited:
I'm soo glad vivrecards exists for one piece, other verses are actually missing out with not having one...

One piece is simply too different and higher level than everyone else

When it comes to Manga... Oda says... F it, expand on it. When it comes to the anime... F it, add a remake. When it comes to games, (Oda will cook soon on that🙏👁️).

I'm soo glad vivrecards exists for one piece, other verses are actually missing out with not having one...

One piece is simply too different and higher level than everyone else

When it comes to Manga... Oda says... F it, expand on it. When it comes to the anime... F it, add a remake. When it comes to games, (Oda will cook soon on that🙏👁️).
I really hope OP gets more top tier games cause when it comes to the gaming side of things, it's a bit of a miss.

I really hope OP gets more top tier games cause when it comes to the gaming side of things, it's a bit of a miss.
I think it's a bit of a mess, more than a miss

Some games can be decent... Just that they don't get a lot of importance, time and involvement into them, even tho they should. Since games are one of the biggest things in entertainment and can hugely expand on One Piece more than any other entertainment, it should definitely deserve more care

Like the newest op game is one new island revisiting past characters and past islands, or another game like burning blood is simply rewatching marineford

Does anyone have an idea for a 2v2 thread? I was thinking of doing something like Luffy and Zoro vs another shounen duo, mainly from either Bleach, Black Clover or JJK, but not sure who exactly.

Recently I've been thinking and I've come to conclusion that Alabasta is hands down the best arc in the series so far. Enies Lobby and Skypiea are damn close though.
Alabasta and Enies Lobby are both the top 1 to me (if I had to choose it would be EL tho) so I definitely agree with you there, but why do you rank Skypiea higher than Marineford and Egghead?

Does anyone have an idea for a 2v2 thread? I was thinking of doing something like Luffy and Zoro vs another shounen duo, mainly from either Bleach, Black Clover or JJK, but not sure who exactly.
Vs. Natsu and Erza?

Back