• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I mean, I doubt Dorry and Brogy were just sitting there during the timeskip.
sure but this level of strength they have now is probably just gonna be treated narratively as something that was always inherent to them, instead of them training to become high tiers

Wouldn't that mean I can't add it? I might still do it because I feel like it'd be fun to discuss a fight between them but I'm just wondering if restricting Kroom would mean it's not a legitimate match

Wouldn't that mean I can't add it?
Nah you can still add it if the restricted ability grants a higher value statistic to the character, which Kroom does for Law

It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment.
  • An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added.

Should probably use Ace over Sabo given that Sabo's AP is 1/4 of Ace's atm.
That seems weird since Sabo was matching Issho (albeit Issho was, as he himself said, casual) but I suppose it makes sense.
Nah you can still add it if the restricted ability grants a higher value statistic to the character, which Kroom does for Law
Alright, I'll make a match between him and Ace sooner or later. Thank you both

This fandom is hilarious because nobody clowned on Luffy for running from Warcury but Zoro not fighting Nusjuro makes him a pussy

Oh my lord who ever was responsible for this must hate Kidd so much

I disagree. This was genuinely beautiful, and frankly, like much of Oda's work and adaptations of it, despite what "intelligent" "powerscaling" "people" on social media say, it didn't make either character look bad. Shanks saw a full minute or so into the future, then rushed forward at an incredible speed with great mobility, cut through his gun, and caused it to explode, there's barely anyone with that level of power.

I really like both Shanks and Kid, and this is peak.

Every character in Berserk combined has only felt 5% of the misery a Kidd supporter feels each day
Can't wait until he comes back, says "Yo, now I'm going to fight someone who isn't a God-Tier with no outside circumstances making this worse for me," and starts getting his shit rocked, then goes "You thought that was enough to beat me? While I was in a Haki coma for a week, I remembered my incredibly tragic backstory! My name is Eustass D. Kid, and that middle initial makes me way stronger for no reason!!!"

I disagree. This was genuinely beautiful, and frankly, like much of Oda's work and adaptations of it, despite what "intelligent" "powerscaling" "people" on social media say, it didn't make either character look bad. Shanks saw a full minute or so into the future, then rushed forward at an incredible speed with great mobility, cut through his gun, and caused it to explode, there's barely anyone with that level of power.

Agree FRA

Back