• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Here's the calc

It's currently used on Shanks' page for his Kenbun and Haō range
-Click on link
-Pixel scaling is used throughout all of it
-
friends-friends-tv.gif

To elaborate, my issue with pixel scaling is that it's under the strange assumption that certain things will always be drawn at the exact same height even though there's several cases where characters like Kaidou and Big Mom look like they're the same height even though iirc Big Mom is about 5-7 feet taller than him.
It can be really unreliable and I don't like it.

Tbf, Shank's range being that long isn't even that wild when Wano's mainland was stated to be 1000 ri long (3900 kilometers) and he sensed Greenbull + made him twerk from really far away
Do you know the cheater where it was stated to be 1000 ri?

To elaborate, my issue with pixel scaling is that it's under the strange assumption that certain things will always be drawn at the exact same height even though there's several cases where characters like Kaidou and Big Mom look like they're the same height even though iirc Big Mom is about 5-7 feet taller than him.
It can be really unreliable and I don't like it.
Nah, you just don't understand it.

When the characters are at a good angle, 95% of the time... It will be consistent (besides sometimes when comparing characters to buildings but that's mostly got to do with angles and highlighting of characters/things)
Zoro-Vs-King.png

Trying something new (pixel scaling size comparison)
It's the same for luffy next to king
Nkpc1nN.jpeg
Pixel scaling works, just how people scale with it can be bad

Nah, you just don't understand it.

When the characters are at a good angle, 95% of the time... It will be consistent (besides sometimes when comparing characters to buildings but that's mostly got to do with angles and highlighting of characters/things)

Pixel scaling works, just how people scale with it can be bad
gkyzar8bxxgc1.png

1) Sanji doesn't have Marco's Abilities to block Yasakani No Magatama lmao and Sanji ain't simply Marco. 2) What's wrong with it? Zoro and most characters would be in the same situation as Sanji. Did u expect Sanji to get some random boost and save all of them?

Hm.. Should I put Midd above Jack on my tier list?
On one hand his AP isn't atrocious with his metal or anything, but I can't say the same for his speed and what not.
Plus his metal seems like it's easy to cut apart
What the hell am i reading. Kidd low diffs Jack💀💀💀

He aint beating all at once Vergo, Pica, Diamante and the rest 🗿
Not in a pure stat fight, maybe. But Doffy doesn’t actually need to fight them personally. None of them are strong enough to break out of Parasite, and Doffy has shown that he can use parasite on groups of people without apparent effort.

Doffy holds his hand out, and suddenly Vergo, Diamante, and Pica are slaughtering their own crew because Doffy is controlling their movements.

Not in a pure stat fight, maybe. But Doffy doesn’t actually need to fight them personally. None of them are strong enough to break out of Parasite, and Doffy has shown that he can use parasite on groups of people without apparent effort.

Doffy holds his hand out, and suddenly Vergo, Diamante, and Pica are slaughtering their own crew because Doffy is controlling their movements.
Sugar touches Doffy and they beat Doffy via BFR

Sugar gets her throat sliced within the first few seconds tbh. Especially since Doffy would know how much of a threat she poses.

All he needs is a single gesture and some nigh-invisible string slashes her apart, like he did Crocodile.
Btw Vergo and Pica would break out of Parasite if Doffy tries to use it. Pica can transform into stone and become a giant while Vergo can use his Buso Haki

Btw Vergo and Pica would break out of Parasite if Doffy tries to use it. Pica can transform into stone and become a giant while Vergo can use his Buso Haki
Pica wouldn’t be able to assimilate into stone if his real body is restrained I’m pretty sure, since it would keep him locked in place.

Buso Haki alone isn’t enough to break out of Doffy’s strings, considering both Jozu and Sanji were completely restrained by them.

Pica wouldn’t be able to assimilate into stone if his real body is restrained I’m pretty sure, since it would keep him locked in place.

Buso Haki alone isn’t enough to break out of Doffy’s strings, considering both Jozu and Sanji were completely restrained by them.
How long did Jozu get held by that?

Doffy can't fight an army of guys with various different Hax and multiple people that can keep up with him. Plus, Trebol can phase through Parasito.

How long did Jozu get held by that?
We don't know, since he escaped off-screen, but it doesn't particularly matter. Nobody in Doffy's crew is massively stronger than Sanji, who was completely immobilized by a single use.

Doffy can't fight an army of guys with various different Hax and multiple people that can keep up with him. Plus, Trebol can phase through Parasito.
Yeah he can. He has the AOE to target multiple of them at once, the mobility to outmaneuver them, and the crowd control to immobilize anyone who could actually pose a threat to him. The String Fruit is just THAT good. This isn't even accounting for Black Knight, which by itself could hold off a portion of his crew for him while he deals with the bigger threats.

Trebol has a real body beneath his mucus so his phasing through is questionable tbh.

He's not, which is why Luffy's Haki punches didn't hit him. Either that or it didn't hit him because his body is shaped weird, can't remember.
Ok, it was the second one. He has Mucus Armor though, so it still works.

Sidenote, imagine having to pull a whole bodysuit out of your nose. I know that isn't technically how it works, but it doesn't seem implausible.

Last edited:
We don't know, since he escaped off-screen, but it doesn't particularly matter. Nobody in Doffy's crew is massively stronger than Sanji, who was completely immobilized by a single use.
I'd argue Law wasn't massively superior either, except with Hax and... sword durability for some reason. And Doffy wasn't exactly fodderizing Sanji, he complimented him during the fight.
Yeah he can. He has the AOE to target multiple of them at once, the mobility to outmaneuver them, and the crowd control to immobilize anyone who could actually pose a threat to him. The String Fruit is just THAT good. This isn't even accounting for Black Knight, which by itself could hold off a portion of his crew for him while he deals with the bigger threats.
Black Knight is vulnerable to basically anyone on par with Kyros.
Trebol has a real body beneath his mucus so his phasing through is questionable tbh.
Phasing was the wrong word, I agree.

Back