• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'd argue Law wasn't massively superior either, except with Hax and... sword durability for some reason. And Doffy wasn't exactly fodderizing Sanji, he complimented him during the fight.
Doffy fodderized him the moment he used parasite. Sanji's performance in that fight was only because Doffy didn't use parasite sooner than he did, tbh.

Black Knight is vulnerable to basically anyone on par with Kyros.
Kyros is at a similar level as Doffy's Elite Officers, considering his performance against Diamante. So a large chunk of the crew would still be below its strength.

Pica wouldn’t be able to assimilate into stone if his real body is restrained I’m pretty sure, since it would keep him locked in place.

Buso Haki alone isn’t enough to break out of Doffy’s strings, considering both Jozu and Sanji were completely restrained by them.
Jozu and Sanji didnt use Haki to break out of it.

Haki counters Devil Fruit abilities

💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
Anyway I honestly believe this is the best base CoO feat so far
0798-012.png
0800-008.png
I thought him being able to sense & target meteors from outerspace would be more impressive rangewise
5 pages already, dang

Last edited:
Jozu and Sanji didnt use Haki to break out of it.

Haki counters Devil Fruit abilities
Jozu was already using Haki at that point, we know that since he was fighting Crocodile literally moments prior. And strong enough Buso haki negating devil fruit effect doesn't mean literally any amount of Buso negates any devil fruit effect dude-

Especially since Doffy's own haki scales above anyone in his crew.

Vergo > Dressrosa Sanji. HE washed Sanji in Base in PH
He didn't wash him? They were fighting competitively despite Sanji having prior injuries at the time.

And again, their still relative to each other lol. He's not vastly stronger so theirs no reason to assume he could break out of a move Sanji was helpless against.

1) Sanji doesn't have Marco's Abilities to block Yasakani No Magatama lmao and Sanji ain't simply Marco. 2) What's wrong with it? Zoro and most characters would be in the same situation as Sanji. Did u expect Sanji to get some random boost and save all of them?
I knew he would look like this against Kizaru it was just annoying seeing his fans hype him up as if he'd do more than that
Pls delete this holy
What's wrong with it

WW also had the fact that X Drake thought that if they teamed up, they could murk Queen, and Drake had definitely at least seen what Base, and maybe Full Zoan, Queen was up to, so WW isn't getting fodderized by regular attacks from Queen
what do you consider regular attacks?

Hm.. Should I put Midd above Jack on my tier list?
On one hand his AP isn't atrocious with his metal or anything, but I can't say the same for his speed and what not.
Plus his metal seems like it's easy to cut apart
doesn't kidd just pop damned punk and 2 tap him beginning of the fight?

The fact that Kid's metal constructs scale above Jack physically kinda screws him over since he literally has nothing but physical stats going for him.

he's honestly the least versatile main commander we've seen. All of Big Mom's Sweet Commanders have rather versatile devil fruits, as do the members of Blackbeard's crew. King and Queen have several layers of gimmicks beyond their Zoan form, but Jack? He's just got unga bunga and basic ass swordsmanship.

The fact that Kid's metal constructs scale above Jack physically kinda screws him over since he literally has nothing but physical stats going for him.

he's honestly the least versatile main commander we've seen. All of Big Mom's Sweet Commanders have rather versatile devil fruits, as do the members of Blackbeard's crew. King and Queen have several layers of gimmicks beyond their Zoan form, but Jack? He's just got unga bunga and basic ass swordsmanship.
True that.
doesn't kidd just pop damned punk and 2 tap him beginning of the fight?
Idk, after all Damned Punk took so much time to load that Shanks could tell the fleet to scatter and the giants to get into position and then leap all the way over to Midd's ship and kill him.
Crazy as it may sound, Jack may be able to hit him before it's finished charging.

Regular attacks? I guess like, punches and kicks and stuff. Probably some of the lower-level machines.
Unless he get some new scaling, Who's Who is dying to the first attack Jack, Queen or king land on him.

Literally H6C vs 6A.

Last edited:
Didn't notice that.

But do you think WW should be stronger or Queen should be weaker? I've seen quite a few people who have Queen closer to the scabbards than to King recently.
I personally think Queen wrecks any Scabbard without even using his Vinsmoke amps, and beats most of them without even using Hybrid. I still think WW gets wrecked by Unarmed Zoan, or maybe even Unarmed Base, Queen, but is probably on par with Drake with his Rokushiki, or at least strong enough to harm Queen. At this point, I see Jinbe and Queen as pretty comparable physically(Idk what form though), since both of them did pretty well when they jumped Big Mom on separate occasions, and Jinbe wrecked WW with one hit the moment he got serious.

Quentin Tarantino type shit
That Kidd placement is horrendous and disrespectful
He can't hurt Katakuri as his Haki is, well, nonexistent.
He can't beat the Scabbards as they just slice apart his mechs and cut him up
He has a bit of a chance against Queen as Queen uses metal tendrils and stuff which is an advantage for Midd for obvious reasons
The others are pretty obvious as to why they beat him

I personally think Queen wrecks any Scabbard without even using his Vinsmoke amps, and beats most of them without even using Hybrid. I still think WW gets wrecked by Unarmed Zoan, or maybe even Unarmed Base, Queen, but is probably on par with Drake with his Rokushiki, or at least strong enough to harm Queen. At this point, I see Jinbe and Queen as pretty comparable physically(Idk what form though), since both of them did pretty well when they jumped Big Mom on separate occasions, and Jinbe wrecked WW with one hit the moment he got serious.
This is a bit of a stretch tbh. Queen would definitely struggle against the Scabbards.

Back