• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Yee this is true... But the same way you need to have suitable equipment to flying up in cold temperatures

The same way can be made for you running at fast speeds, just wear robot armor and your safe 🐵👍 or just wear a motorcycle helmet 😅👍
Absolutely, both have their risks, I just think that the super speed has more risks on a day to day basis compared to flight, but super speed is still really damn useful.

Absolutely, both have their risks, I just think that the super speed has more risks on a day to day basis compared to flight, but super speed is still really damn useful.
And, with this message, we have officially made two pages where only 2-3 messages were about One Piece.

Edit: I guess 3-4 now, timing is comedy or whatever.

Another thing I could do with flight is pretend I'm gear 5 Luffy and run in the air like him (or pretend to at least), or be like the road runner and run off cliffs and still keep running on air lol.
Oh you know I'm gonna be pranking people by pretending to run off cliffs and then watch their horror turn to shock as I run on air.

I'm talking about how running that fast will most likely consume too much stamina. Like those silver age stories where Superman and the Flash needed to eat a whole lot or something.
No... It's the same stamina depletion as your current self... If you get tired in 20 seconds for running full sprints which are like 23km/h you would be able to run 20 seconds full sprints around 1000km/h
You aren't using your body strength to run fast... So it's not fully the same

I remember a different one that looks similar to that coyote... He's more bulkier, What's that from?
nevermind found him 🙈
1200px-Taz-Looney_Tunes.svg.png

I feel like Zoro should use his Gorilla amp more often. It seems to be a pretty decent strength buff and great for either dealing a strong blow or pushing an enemy away. Of course I don't think using it 24/7 is needed, but I could imagine it would've at least made the clashes with King easier for example, maybe help him a bit in the rooftop fight against Kaido and Big Mom.

Look like he about to hit the viewer with armament Haki.

People are sadly crapping on it before it even begins because they hate the mangaka for Tokyo Revengers ending and for his art.
the art is fine... Only the eyes on some characters is kinda weird looking... But yee it doesn't deserve the hate
Look like he about to hit the viewer with armament Haki.
yyee lol I was like wtf.. Is that luffy with blue fire? When seeing this small image on Shonen jump website
astro.jpg

the art is fine... Only the eyes on some characters is kinda weird looking... But yee it doesn't deserve the hate
I think the problem people have with his art is that by the end of Tokyo Revengers, the mangaka's art style changed and he started giving characters weirdly long necks, and I think in some of the illustrations for this new manga, you can see the long necks in some of the characters.

Back