• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Doffy cannot dodge out his whole crew long enough to Parasito or decapitate them all, plus Trebol and Pica would be really hard to work around.
He doesn’t need to dodge. Doffy can parasite multiple people at once. He can literally, first move, completely immobilize every fighter in his crew with even a chance to damage him.

which he’d likely use pretty quickly because he’d already know which of his crewmates are a threat.

Don Krieg loses to Gin with a gas mask.
wasn’t accounting for Gas Masks tbh. Though Krieg would mid diff him in a 1v1.

GFneLgkbIAAOUUC

I seriously doubt itI seriously doubt it
I mean who’s who could 1v1 jinbei, ulti fought luffy who needed gear 4th to put her down also she clashed with yamato, xdrake could clash with yamtao, zoro, and, guernica. The rest of them are honestly bums maybe besides page one.

I mean who’s who could 1v1 jinbei,
Jinbe can't hurt Kaidou and even if he could Jinbe beat the brakes off WsW when he got serious.
ulti fought luffy who needed gear 4th to put her down also she clashed with yamato,
Luffy only needed G4 to break out of her grip, and Yamato blocked her attack, she didn't try to match it with her own attack or anything.
xdrake could clash with yamtao, zoro, and, guernica.
Base Yamato without Haki who gets mauled badly by Kaidou.
Zoro is fair I guess though he wasn't really trying
Guernica doesn't scale to Kaidou plus we literally saw him die to the man on panel in 1042
The rest of them are honestly bums maybe besides page one.
3EAD762E6DFBA8DA8469407B58576CCC21B23DE0.png

Jinbe can't hurt Kaidou and even if he could Jinbe beat the brakes off WsW when he got serious.
WW also had the fact that X Drake thought that if they teamed up, they could murk Queen, and Drake had definitely at least seen what Base, and maybe Full Zoan, Queen was up to, so WW isn't getting fodderized by regular attacks from Queen, and is maybe comparable to Drake. This... admittedly doesn't mean much, but at least he could maybe scratch Kaidou with his Rokushiki?
Luffy only needed G4 to break out of her grip
This means Haki G3 wouldn't work 🥱
Guernica doesn't scale to Kaidou plus we literally saw him die to the man on panel in 1042
That was Haki attacks from a Hybrid Kaidou, and Guernica just let him do that shit because he's stupid or something. And Guernica still managed to get a picture of Gear 5th, so... I don't exactly think he was dead.

If Kaido fights the Beasts the same way he fought with the Alliance then it's a pretty fair fight as he won't pull his best cards at the start.

Jack and weaker would be able to withstand a few serious attacks from Base Kaido at best.

Queen would, for obvious reasons, be more effective fighting from afar but he'd be able to withstand a few hits from Hybrid Kaido before going completely out (unless Kaido goes for Hybrid Hao Thunder Bagua or other such attack to insta KO Queen).

King and Yamato can withstand a lot more damage than Queen but simply can't cause much meaningful damage, specially King as Kaido's heat resistance should be way better than what he can use and Yamato... we saw what Yamato can do already, Kaido needs to pull Hybrid Hao or Yamato can deal damage to him.

The Beast Pirates thing seems really debatable and honestly, we don't know a lot about how they work together(Albeit I think it would be really funny if Queen just mummified and Ice Oni'd a bunch of guys and had them jump Kaidou and try to take his weapon). I really want to know why people think Luffy can stomp the rest of his crew, who actually do work together like a trained unit(Plus they have the Grand Fleet as backup, but we can leave that aside).

WW also had the fact that X Drake thought that if they teamed up, they could murk Queen, and Drake had definitely at least seen what Base, and maybe Full Zoan, Queen was up to, so WW isn't getting fodderized by regular attacks from Queen, and is maybe comparable to Drake. This... admittedly doesn't mean much, but at least he could maybe scratch Kaidou with his Rokushiki?

This means Haki G3 wouldn't work 🥱

That was Haki attacks from a Hybrid Kaidou, and Guernica just let him do that shit because he's stupid or something. And Guernica still managed to get a picture of Gear 5th, so... I don't exactly think he was dead.
I take it as Guernica knowing there was no escape from Kaidou's wrath in that moment and thus he just stood there and let it end quickly.

Based on feats they're really close because of Sanji's Egghead performance, but I'm still going to give it to Zoro because I don't see any real way he doesn't beat Sanji.
I mostly agree with you, but I really don't think his laser feats work, because I don't think those things have direct AP, rather than just heat.

I mostly agree with you, but I really don't think his laser feats work, because I don't think those things have direct AP, rather than just heat.
Haven't we seen he straight up exploding things with his lasers? Unless he has two types of lasers, they seem to have AP and heat as these aren't mutually exclusive (and I think technically speaking heat itself counts as a type of AP/energy).

Lasers are weird in OP. Franky's RB tore a hole through a wall that Sanji couldn't break though and Saturn as well but didn't vaporize Sasaki and a Number.

Hm.. Should I put Midd above Jack on my tier list?
On one hand his AP isn't atrocious with his metal or anything, but I can't say the same for his speed and what not.
Plus his metal seems like it's easy to cut apart

Back