• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

So... if there were a databook, hypothetically, saying Marco had Haki on par with the Admirals, he would have to be Advanced?
Nah, just that you'd need a certain potencey to be able to utilize internal destruction/advanced arm haki

If I remember correctly Marco is stated to have mastered arm haki (don't fully remember tho)... So he should technically be able to learn it if he knew how

Bonney, at the start of her journey, oneshotted a CP8 agent named Alpha. Would a CP8 agent like Alpha upscale from Wanze of CP7?

Urouge is so goated. The way he was beaten wasn't getting jumped by Cracker. What happened is that he fought Charlotte Snack, and then BM created a storm described as her rage manifest, at which point her or the storm and Cracker defeated Urouge together.

Did anyone watch Ryuma's episode of Monsters? If the story is Canon in One Piece (and I'm almost certain it is), there is a quote at time 00:45 that says that a Dragon's presence means the total destruction of any land. I wonder if such a quote can scale the character in something into the verse.

Did anyone watch Ryuma's episode of Monsters? If the story is Canon in One Piece (and I'm almost certain it is), there is a quote at time 00:45 that says that a Dragon's presence means the total destruction of any land. I wonder if such a quote can scale the character in something into the verse.
Ye I watched, it was pretty good imo, short and sweet. As for the question, well...not too sure.

Urouge is so goated. The way he was beaten wasn't getting jumped by Cracker. What happened is that he fought Charlotte Snack, and then BM created a storm described as her rage manifest, at which point her or the storm and Cracker defeated Urouge together.
The more I look into this guy, the better he looks, it's great. Apparently his hobbies are travelling, drinking, and banging.

Also, for a spinoff comedy series, One Piece Party has some good fight setups.

Chapter 1 alone has:
-Luffy-Sanji combo vs a giant Sea King
-Luffy vs Law
-Zoro vs G5 Marine Corps

Boutta go to a mental hospital, methinks, but soon as I get back I'm making a big CRT revising the Class P/E LS and what not for the verse so stay tuned for that
American-Dad-Season-8-Episode-15-Less-Money-Mo--Problems.png

Boutta go to a mental hospital, methinks, but soon as I get back I'm making a big CRT revising the Class P/E LS and what not for the verse so stay tuned for that
American-Dad-Season-8-Episode-15-Less-Money-Mo--Problems.png
Yeah, You really might wanna get some preparation. People are gonna start going full on Lucci in the next few chapters and it's gonna get really annoying. Unironically though, glad you're taking care of yourself. Unless you're being forced into there, that would suck. Anyway, shine on, ya crazy Diamond Jozu.

It's alright guys. I'm a sigma on my Ryan Gosling arc. I don't need help.
On a serious note I think I'm depressed and need a therapist. But hopefully I'll see y'all soon
Yeah, You really might wanna get some preparation. People are gonna start going full on Lucci in the next few chapters and it's gonna get really annoying. Unironically though, glad you're taking care of yourself. Unless you're being forced into there, that would suck. Anyway, shine on, ya crazy Diamond Jozu.
I don't give a shat what happens with Lucci right now lmao

The Storm is a combo of Prometheus and Zeus iirc
Ok buddy 😅

It's only Zeus, also it only says she got angry (which then created a storm) and that cracker than went after him that's all
0843-008.png
0837-008.png

The storm was only created... Nothing to do with big mom or Zeus's power

Last edited:
Ok buddy 😅

It's only Zeus, also it only says she got angry (which then created a storm) and that cracker than went after him that's all
0843-008.png
0837-008.png

The storm was only created... Nothing to do with big mom or Zeus's power
Ok, so Cracker's fleet jumped him and Linlin sunk his fleet? It's kinda weird to imply that he just said "She created a storm, and his fleet was sunk" but those two things weren't related.

Last edited:

While this may not be canon to the manga, the anime did expand on the scene and showcase that Urouge is very much inferior to Cracker. Though he seemed a bit injured beforehand, at least (hence the blood on his mouth)

While this may not be canon to the manga, the anime did expand on the scene and showcase that Urouge is very much inferior to Cracker. Though he seemed a bit injured beforehand, at least (hence the blood on his mouth)

This is kinda dumb, methinks. It suggests that Sweet Commander Charlotte Snack would basically get onetapped by a Biscuit Soldier, which I don't believe in at all.

Back