• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Btw in a serious note i dont have Kidd beating Kizaru but i just saw from LordGinsama how much he hates Kidd. Imo Kidd got one of the best designs in the series and also has a character that i like and his awakening is better than Law's easily

We've literally seen nth of what Doberman & most of the other vice admirals can do, outside of some of them clashing with WB's allied captains in anime filler. Vergo beat Smoker, Doffy is afraid of Tsuru, Lonz breifly fought Vista & 3 other VAs are admiral canditates. Tho I admit he beats pre-ts Dalmatian & Momonga since Luffy survived a hit from those 2 & that one giant G3rd Luffy beat.

Last edited:
We've literally seen nth of what Doberman & most of the other vice admirals can do, outside of some of them clashing with WB's allied captains in the anime filler. Vergo beat Smoker, Doffy is afraid of Tsuru, Lonz breifly fought Vista & 3 other VAs are admiral canditates. Tho I admits he beats pre-ts Dalmatian & Momonga since Luffy survived a hit from those 2 & that one giant Luffy beat.
Luffy survived hits, but he was getting stomped.

That’s effectively just the Monster Trio + Jinbe Vs the Admirals. Gear Fifth beats any of them 1v1, but none of the others win by themselves against the remaining two.
Even if it was just those 4, Jinbe, Zoro, and Sanji together would be able to do some serious damage.

However, it isn't just those 4.

-Nami can use temperature hax to do stuff like melt Aokiji's weaker attacks and unfreeze people, and Mirage Tempo makes her hard to hit.
-Usopp has firey explosives that can slow down Aokiji, and Pop Greens can gas people, and would draw a couple hits from Kizaru. He also could have Kenbun awaken mid-fight.
-Chopper could draw fire for about a minute.
-Robin is also mostly drawing fire.
-Franky's lasers can blow holes in anyone but Kizaru, and he can launch people, and he can breathe fire to hold back Aokiji for a couple seconds. He's also got tanks and stuff, and some of them might be able to contain at least one of the Admirals for a few seconds and blow them up.
-Brook can go through someone instantly and freeze them, which would take a moment to unfreeze. He can also knock people out with music, and has some other Soul Powers.

And all those guys have to do is slow the Admirals down.

Even if it was just those 4, Jinbe, Zoro, and Sanji together would be able to do some serious damage.

However, it isn't just those 4.

-Nami can use temperature hax to do stuff like melt Aokiji's weaker attacks and unfreeze people, and Mirage Tempo makes her hard to hit.
-Usopp has firey explosives that can slow down Aokiji, and Pop Greens can gas people, and would draw a couple hits from Kizaru. He also could have Kenbun awaken mid-fight.
-Chopper could draw fire for about a minute.
-Robin is also mostly drawing fire.
-Franky's lasers can blow holes in anyone but Kizaru, and he can launch people, and he can breathe fire to hold back Aokiji for a couple seconds. He's also got tanks and stuff, and some of them might be able to contain at least one of the Admirals for a few seconds and blow them up.
-Brook can go through someone instantly and freeze them, which would take a moment to unfreeze. He can also knock people out with music, and has some other Soul Powers.

And all those guys have to do is slow the Admirals down.
Your examples fall a bit flat here, because those guys wouldn't meaningfully have a chance to do any of that unless they were protected. All Three Admirals have absurd AOE on their devil fruit abilities, which would allow them to fairly easily target every straw hat at once. Kuzan can, for example, simply touch the ground and send a freezing aura throughout the entire battlefield, or Kizaru with his wide-scale laser danmaku. Any AOE attack from an Admiral would pretty much instantly defeat most of the straw hats aside from the main four. Especially since a lot of them are durability negating.

If anything the presence of these characters is actively harmful. Since the Monster trio would be forced to put themselves in disadvantageous positions to make sure the others don't get themselves killed in the crossfire.

Your examples fall a bit flat here, because those guys wouldn't meaningfully have a chance to do any of that unless they were protected. All Three Admirals have absurd AOE on their devil fruit abilities, which would allow them to fairly easily target every straw hat at once. Kuzan can, for example, simply touch the ground and send a freezing aura throughout the entire battlefield, or Kizaru with his wide-scale laser danmaku. Any AOE attack from an Admiral would pretty much instantly defeat most of the straw hats aside from the main four. Especially since a lot of them are durability negating.
If anything the presence of these characters is actively harmful. Since the Monster trio would be forced to put themselves in disadvantageous positions to make sure the others don't get themselves killed in the crossfire.
They can't use the massive AOE, that would hit the other Admirals, and then Kuzan and Sakazuki would start beating each other up.

Nami can use temperature hax to do stuff like melt Aokiji's weaker attacks and unfreeze people, and Mirage Tempo makes her hard to hit.
nami aint doing shit
Usopp has firey explosives that can slow down Aokiji, and Pop Greens can gas people, and would draw a couple hits from Kizaru. He also could have Kenbun awaken mid-fight.
i laughed
Chopper could draw fire for about a minute.
draw himself a chalk outline maybe
Robin is also mostly drawing fire.
Robin isn't doing shit
Franky's lasers can blow holes in anyone but Kizaru, and he can launch people, and he can breathe fire to hold back Aokiji for a couple seconds. He's also got tanks and stuff, and some of them might be able to contain at least one of the Admirals for a few seconds and blow them up.
Not harming any of them
Brook can go through someone instantly and freeze them, which would take a moment to unfreeze. He can also knock people out with music, and has some other Soul Powers.
Haki diff

the strawhats minus the main 3 get haki and skill diff'd it isn't even funny. these guys add nothing to the table and instead become dead weight, because the admirals can kill those guys at any moment and could potentially get in the way (eg. needing trio to work extra to protect them while fighting, if the admirals ever decide to use them as collateral). they're better off staying away like in Onigashima

I think it's pretty clear that the Admirals are going to get power creeped to stay as legitimate threats instead of being one shot because they were introduced hundreds of chapters ago. Oda is writing a story, and there can't exactly be a story if all adversaries end up getting easily defeated considering this is an action Manga. It's like when Crocodile was going buckwild at Marineford.

I think it's pretty clear that the Admirals are going to get power creeped to stay as legitimate threats instead of being one shot because they were introduced hundreds of chapters ago. Oda is writing a story, and there can't exactly be a story if all adversaries end up getting easily defeated considering this is an action Manga. It's like when Crocodile was going buckwild at Marineford.
Read all that, forgot what it said, I agree that Crocodile is Admiral level

Do we have a value for Akainu's heat? I've seen it being calced anywhere from like 6000 C all the way up to ******* 160000 C.

I mean he seems pretty alright for now. Though I haven't actually gotten to see the leaked chapter pages yet.

Edit: wait this ain't the spoiler thread
He was still up and fine and be able to give orders, if he wasn't nerfed by the fact that he was feeling conflicted by having to take down his own friends he would have won against luffy in the stamina game.

Real as ****
Also I'm back
images

Back