• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Kuma should have Animal Manipulation cuz he got that dog in im
Kuma x-ray
FcLclnRaIAAx3n1.jpg

Just finished watching 1085 and man I was about to cry when Luffy and Momo had their last conversation. Seeing how much Momo cared for the straw hats and wished for them to stay forever got my eyes to water up and Luffy calling Momo his little bro put a goofy grin on my face. I also really liked the theater show as well.

The Anime Wano Arc has officially come to a close and next episode will mark the beginning of the Anime final saga!

Last edited:
What would the most practical Haki type to have irl?
On average I think Observation Haki will be the most useful imo, but it honestly depends on what you're doing in life. Are you in a combat oriented profession or lifestyle? Armament will probably be your bet. An analytical based job? observation for the win. A political figure or a leader? Conquerors.

For Combat
Observation haki > easily

Nothing is literally touching you basically...

Arm haki is especially good for the op world, not really real life as there are kinda already ways you can replicate arm haki (like armor and stuff) tho worse usage and stuff

Arm haki also won't protect you from a bullet unless you know full body arm haki or know where they are aiming at

What would the most practical Haki type to have irl?
Considering my line of work (which will not be disclosed for privacy reasons, but a side effect is getting cut, bruised, shocked, and having grime all over my clothes), I'd choose armament.

just avoid the side effects via obs Haki 😴, bruises won't be an issue as you will be able to perfectly move along the impacts making you negate it, cuts won't be a problem because of precision and stuff, grime also won't be that much of a problem because you'll be able to find the best place to be at (winds and stuff) or know how to cause very little grime (saying grime is weird... Feels like grime is something slimy to me, not dirt 🙈). You'd also be able to tell/find ways to quite effectively remove the grime

And shocked... Idk how arm haki or obs Haki is helping 🤔

Ohh electricity... Ayy if a child can react to lightning traveling through wood and gold, you definitely can to and easily deal with it kinda

Sometimes (and take my word for this) there isn't a timely alternative to not getting hurt, besides gear ofc. The right hand placement doesn't help if the spiky thing you're putting your hand into is roughly the size of your hand.

So, I think I'd much prefer a seamless, practically indestructible armour that I don't really need the skill, concentration or dexterity to even utilise properly in the first place.

Edit: Meant to say 'as much skill'. Because Buso is still difficult to manage.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Haki immune to practically all forms of energy below the strength of the Haki?

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Haki immune to practically all forms of energy below the strength of the Haki?
Like fire and lightning and poison and stuff? Yee. It behaves kinda like a force field around your arm
So, I think I'd much prefer a seamless, practically indestructible armour that I don't really need the skill, concentration or dexterity to even utilise properly in the first place.
Well being able to naturally do something doesn't require much skill... As in observation haki already gives it, let's say you used obs Haki, your reactions and senses would amplify insanely... Making things around you be insanely slow and make you understand your surroundings much better and differently

what I said didn't require much skill, it's just very skillful because of obs Haki... If that makes sense

Like using obs Haki isn't difficult, you are able to do things effortlessly because of it...

What I meant was even by comparison to an assassin, because you could literally get exploded. But, I suppose that depends on whether you're dumb enough get caught or not as an assassin especially because you forgot to cover the barcode on the back of your head.

Last edited:

Back