• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers

Oh, that's a good theory. Maybe he realized he was Dragon's son and acted like he got away?
Nah, i don't think they knew about him and if It was the case they wouldn't have send someone who was a founding member of the Revolutionary Army, they would have send a CP9.

Instead i think they knew that Shanks was in the Island (he was for months) so they probably wanted that devil fruit back in their hands.

Oda..... You better reveal to us who is this unknown warlord that was defeated by Ace!
Also another Ace W wohoooo!
Maybe Shiki? Or maybe Shiki was defeated by Shanks and that's how he became an Emperor
Or maybe the big dude with the helmet that was on Rocks' crew and later a zombie for Moria, the time line could kind of fit

Miss All Sunday is in this chapter? Well this flashback has caught my interest again! I was wondering if we might get a panel of a younger Robin during this flashback, but I wasn't expecting this.

When it was revealed that Kuma was a Buccaneer, I thought he and Whitebeard might've been from the same race. So I'm glad Oda heavily hinted at it in this chapter.

Ace defeating an unknown Warlord is interesting, hopefully Oda reveals who it was because I thought we'd met all the Warlords before now. Speaking of Ace and Oda, it'll never not be funny to me how much Oda loves the character. I just know if he could do it in a believable way, he would bring him back to life before the story is over with lol.

With the way Oda's been going out of his way to show just how evil Saturn actually is during this flashback, I'm starting to wonder if we might actually see Saturn defeated at Egghead and that's part of the Incident that shocks the world.

SPOILER_1701235209541531.png

When it was revealed that Kuma was a Buccaneer, I thought he and Whitebeard might've been from the same race. So I'm glad Oda heavily hinted at it in this chapter.
Kuma and Whitebeard actually look remarkably similar if you look at their faces. Both of them seem to have the same kind of jaw and skull shape. The major difference is that Whitebeard did not skip leg day

It's the guy with the Chinese sounding name I guess
Nah Wang Zhi was still alive at the time of the Rocky Port incident which took place a year after Thriller Bark, so either Moria just had a zombie that looks exactly like him or it's a different guy and Wang Zhi is the slimmer dude that only had his face shown at the God Valley flashback

Luffy also defeated a Warlord at the beginning of his journey, interesting to see his similarities with Ace. Seeing Kizaru dancing (imitating Nika) and having fun with his friends is a kinda sad given the context of egghead situation now. It would be interesting to see him become an ally, but I don't think that will happen either.

Kizaru in these latest chapters has actually received a wealth of (retroactive) character development. It's clear that he has no ideological alignment with the World Government. He is shaping up to be a rather tragic character himself

Back