• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

The point I'm trying to get at is that there isn't a SINGLE scenario in which more than two yonko, much less FOUR of them, would align against the World Government. That is a HUGE factor in the power balancing in the verse.

The fact that the marines called for not only all of their major combatants (Admirals, vice admrials, etc) AND the warlords themselves, just to go to war with a single yonko crew + allies, seems to portray that the yonko are pretty much a force of their own, and are kept in check just as much by each other than the wider power system.
1 Yonkou crew is worth like, an average of 3 Yonkous tbh.

What you mean by this?
I could be misremembering there fight but shiki was shown to be able to use his float float power to manlipulate the things his floats and ends up crushing luffy and the crew in there first fight(literally). In there second fight I’m pretty sure he punched through on of the things he was controlling(I could be wrong)

Looks like I was right about him punching threw some of his constructs

(0:40)

Luffy is punching away or possibly even melting the snow via gear 2nd... No where is this scaling to the float fruit

A way to scale would be shiki trying to make you float but you resist it or something, or push back the thing his floating without breaking said thing that's floating

Luffy is punching away or possibly even melting the snow via gear 2nd... No where is this scaling to the float fruit

A way to scale would be shiki trying to make you float but you resist it or something, or push back the thing his floating without breaking said thing that's floating
The force and speed shiki is using to move mervile would be the same as the snow, so wouldn’t luffy stopping them by punching them out be enough?

No proof at all...

No, as you aren't stopping the force of the float fruit but the thing he floats

Like destroying this dumbbell wouldn't mean you are overpowering the float fruit...

Sorry about the dub 🙉

Same power same force

If something is thrown at you wouldn’t you need equal or more force to stop said object ?

Dubs better anyways :^)

Same power same force

If something is thrown at you wouldn’t you need equal or more force to stop said object ?
idk if you're intentionally being ignorant or not...

My guy, let's say there's an invisible balloon on top of a blouder and you can put more and more air into it to float would destroying the boulder stop the balloon's

I hate explaining things that are soo common sense, making me wanna hate humanity 🙉😤

f that example, if there's a black hole.... Nevermind

I swear if I see someone saying well actually ☝️🤓, the gravity is further away so you can't actually use that as an example

If there's a meteor falling from the atmosphere and you destroy the meteor would you scale to the planets gravity? No. YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN, RIGHT?

I'm done, I'm debating an imaginary person... Bye f this shit
monkey-fed-up.gif

Luffy could beat his crew though Zoro would make it a little hard (I feel that Luffy would be able to evade his attacks though so it wouldn't be a big deal), it's basically just Luffy vs Zoro since the others can't really do anything to him honestly
Kaidou would trash his crew. Only one he wouldn't knock out off the rip once he puts some actual effort in is Flame On King, he'd need a solid ACoA+ACoC hit or two to go down imo
Big Mom would cough and her entire crew disintegrates
Uhh
That's about it
Maybe Blackbeard and Dragon too

idk if you're intentionally being ignorant or not...

My guy, let's say there's an invisible balloon on top of a blouder and you can put more and more air into it to float would destroying the boulder stop the balloon's

I hate explaining things that are soo common sense, making me wanna hate humanity 🙉😤

f that example, if there's a black hole.... Nevermind

I swear if I see someone saying well actually ☝️🤓, the gravity is further away so you can't actually use that as an example

If there's a meteor falling from the atmosphere and you destroy the meteor would you scale to the planets gravity? No. YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN, RIGHT?

I'm done, I'm debating an imaginary person... Bye f this shit
monkey-fed-up.gif
no but your force would be comparable to the force of the meteor

If that makes you feel better then ok

Shanks, Kaido, Big Mom and Whitebeard (Prime and Old) shit on their crew by existing too hard.

Luffy will have a bit of trouble with Zoro and Sanji, but he'd still probably take it.

Blackbeard is getting thrashed by Aokiji (and the others help ig)

Shanks, Kaido, Big Mom and Whitebeard (Prime and Old) shit on their crew by existing too hard.

Luffy will have a bit of trouble with Zoro and Sanji, but he'd still probably take it.

Blackbeard is getting thrashed by Aokiji (and the others help ig)
Shanks is not soloing Beckmann with back up

Blackbeard is beating akoji and his crew. Adrimals struggle with yonko lvl characters past the prime, akoji an’t beating a healthy prime yonko

Black votrex quake fist gg
I mean at that point he'd already just have a stab wound in his chest lol.

Shiryu ain't much, but he'd defo go in for a sneak attack the moment BB is distracted with someone else. And if BB focuses on him, that just leaves him vulnerable to catching an Ice Fist to the jaw.

Not to mention Augur is probably gonna be capping headshots from miles away. Considering his bullets were implied to be a threat to Law, they'd probably hurt him. And Teleport spam would keep him out of range of the Yami Yami.

I mean at that point he'd already just have a stab wound in his chest lol.

Shiryu ain't much, but he'd defo go in for a sneak attack the moment BB is distracted with someone else. And if BB focuses on him, that just leaves him vulnerable to catching an Ice Fist to the jaw.

Not to mention Augur is probably gonna be capping headshots from miles away. Considering his bullets were implied to be a threat to Law, they'd probably hurt him. And Teleport spam would keep him out of range of the Yami Yami.
Then shiryu is getting folded right after. Teach has been run threw before and came out just fine.

Quake and black hole neg due to range

Who said his gonna get that far with black hole and vortex or quake.

Back