• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

He seemed to be less experienced with G5, tbf.
He used it again against Lucci and while he roflstomped him with it, he still got to use it again and get the hang of it more, so I'd say he was a teeny bit more experienced/skilled with it by the time he fought Kizaru, but that doesn't really matter.

Idk why but I'm really getting the feeling Dragon will beat or overwhelm Akainu soon
Like I feel Oda's establishing something here
Garp beats up Kuzan
Luffy beats up Kizaru
And now we have Dragon and Akainu, seeing how he was just at Mariejois fighting Kuma and what not I think Dragon's gonna fight him soon

After finally confirming Dragon was a former marine and how Kuma joined up with him, it's gonna be real interesting to see what Oda does with Dragon next. He apparently fought last chapter but of course Oda off-screened it lol.
He probably wants to preserve his powers for some big feat he'll get in 1100, at least I hope he'll do that, it seems really blatant but Oda's not afraid to do really obvious/telegraphed stuff sometimes.

Why doesn't Saturn have a profile? Bro blink diffed Sanji and paralyzed him and Franky, give Jay GOATcia the respect he deserves.

Probably because the fight hasn't even finished yet.

We prefer to wait for fights or arcs to finish before we make upgrades or new profiles.

Based on the latest information, isn't it weird that Bonney, Kizaru, Akainu, Vegapunk, and Kuma seem to know each other and were on good terms back then

Isn’t shiki supposed to be past his prime like everyone else from the older generation
Yeah, but in this case he shouldn't be THIS weak. it's like got hit with the worst case of both being old AND having something that's some how somehow worse than sickbeard (in a psychical side not like a health side since shiki is super fine).

Yeah, but in this case he shouldn't be THIS weak. it's like got hit with the worst case of both being old AND having something that's some how somehow worse than sickbeard (in a psychical side not like a health side since shiki is super fine).
Why not? He was locked up for years,was depressed, cut off his legs and went to scheming for 20 years instead of brushing up on his fighting skills. Crocoboy did the same thing and got massively weaker in alabasta.

Why not? He was locked up for years,was depressed, cut off his legs and went to scheming for 20 years instead of brushing up on his fighting skills. Crocoboy did the same thing and got massively weaker in alabasta.
I..completely forgot that Impel down severely made him weak and instead of trying to fight he just schemed shit. Honestly quite a logical conclusion but tbh I still don't know why this film is considered "non-canon" considering that it can fit in the story pretty well (plus considering shiki never really appeared ever again after this.)

I..completely forgot that Impel down severely made him weak and instead of trying to fight he just schemed shit. Honestly quite a logical conclusion but tbh I still don't know why this film is considered "non-canon" considering that it can fit in the story pretty well (plus considering shiki never really appeared ever again after this.)
I’m pretty sure we do consider it cannon, we just haven’t put the feats in or anything

About the "balance of power" statement with the World Government/Yonko/Warlords

Does it take into account the fact that the Yonko would rarely ever unite for a common enemy? It seems like the Yonko being a uniquely competitive group among those three would play a huge role in it being considered "balanced".

The World Government is the only group that can consistently work together, and their orders are supposed to keep the Warlords fighting as a group when necessary (such as during wartime). But a yonko would never slide for another yonko outside of like...exceptional circumstances (wano) which was treated as a pretty big deal at the time.

About the "balance of power" statement with the World Government/Yonko/Warlords

Does it take into account the fact that the Yonko would rarely ever unite for a common enemy? It seems like the Yonko being a uniquely competitive group among those three would play a huge role in it being considered "balanced".

The World Government is the only group that can consistently work together, and their orders are supposed to keep the Warlords fighting as a group when necessary (such as during wartime). But a yonko would never slide for another yonko outside of like...exceptional circumstances (wano) which was treated as a pretty big deal at the time.
Whitebeard and Shanks would 100% team up

I honestly like the non-canon Kachi-kachi no mi, Really interesting. (I honestly thought it was like a stone or iron fruit not literally the sound that made when to rocks rub together.).

so apparently strong world feats were accepted then the verse was downgraded because the feats were to high and now the verse is like 6-b to possibly 5-c now. Am I getting anything wrong or?

The point I'm trying to get at is that there isn't a SINGLE scenario in which more than two yonko, much less FOUR of them, would align against the World Government. That is a HUGE factor in the power balancing in the verse.

The fact that the marines called for not only all of their major combatants (Admirals, vice admrials, etc) AND the warlords themselves, just to go to war with a single yonko crew + allies, seems to portray that the yonko are pretty much a force of their own, and are kept in check just as much by each other than the wider power system.

Back