• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

0011-1.jpg

I still see no buso anywhere tho 🙈

invisible haki exists tho

Unless we're gonna ignore the anime for this (even though it is the only one that actually shows us the events), I'm pretty sure the Queen and King justification (or any scaling related to them) should be removed on Greenbull's page as it's clear they are far from top shape.

Now I'm waiting for someone to actually come in and challenge the anime.

Last edited:
I'd say adjust it rather than remove it.

His vines still stabbed them, haki or no, despite the two having considerable resistance to sharpened weaponry even without their abilities. Having little strength or stamina doesn't really change that.

So instead of 'easily overpowered', it can just be 'injured a weakened base King and Queen' / 'injured a weakened base King and Queen with Haki infused vines'.

But, knowing how much you guys love King and Queen, you creatures would probably concoct some bullshit that'll utterly contradict what you say in versus threads a week later.

I'd say adjust it rather than remove it.

His vines still stabbed them, haki or no, despite the two having considerable resistance to sharpened weaponry even without their abilities. Having little strength or stamina doesn't really change that.

So instead of 'easily overpowered', it can just be 'injured a weakened base King and Queen' / 'injured a weakened base King and Queen with Haki infused vines'.

But, knowing how much you guys love King and Queen, you creatures would probably concoct some bullshit that'll utterly contradict what you say in versus threads a week later.
That's fair and agreeable 👍

How did you know?

Question for y'all, when Oda mentioned the lurking legend stuff a couple years back, was that referring to Douglas Bullet or someone else?

I’m just curious but what is are stance on haki resisting hax and stuff?
Well currently only the negating aspect is accepted for devil fruits, but resistances is only Law's fruit and stuff (don't know how the negation was able to get accepted first on devil fruits when that's recent and resistances have been going on for years 🐵) (Or the haki page just need to get reworked when it comes to that, as the negation of devil fruits has the justification of resistance feats) buso = resistance and negation = normal haki? tho I think that could still count as buso?

If that's what you mean

Last edited:
People when Greenbull beats up and nearly kills an injured King and Queen without taking a hit, despite a bunch of fodders jumping him: "Yo, Greenbull's a fraud!!"

People when Akainu kills an injured Ace by using Luffy as bait, and has to regen his arm for some reason after: "Yo, Ace is a fraud!"

Y'all know it's the mfs who can't draw a stick figure saying this.
Ok I don't care about One Piece animation but this has never been a valid criticism against those who judge. A person can understand the fundamentals of art, can explain it well in their own words, but they have a harder time applying it. That doesn't mean they know nothing.

Back