• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kubera General discussion

img000001.jpg

Kubera is a very long but very good manwha that starts as a bit off a slow burn but gets really good when it starts to pick up(even as a slow burn it’s pretty good).

Last edited:
Some Korean guy on webtoon usually drops afterwords in the comment section
well the wiki explains more and translates everything, If i remember correctly when i first read the series, the comments didn't include everything so i would go back and read the afterwords for every chapter u missed if i were you.

well the wiki explains more and translates everything, If i remember correctly when i first read the series, the comments didn't include everything so i would go back and read the afterwords for every chapter u missed if i were you.
I probably well when I’m done with season 1, I only got 16 chapters left

Finished season 1 and damm that was a lot . I still don’t know what’s up with god kubera, I feel like his playing all sides with how he supposedly wants to kill leez but then asks her if she wants to live . Asha is still an enigma, still don’t know why they even want to kill leez. So many questions and so many chapters

Finished season 1 and damm that was a lot . I still don’t know what’s up with god kubera, I feel like his playing all sides with how he supposedly wants to kill leez but then asks her if she wants to live . Asha is still an enigma, still don’t know why they even want to kill leez. So many questions and so many chapters
yeah i feel like its a good setup for the rest of the series. The series only gets better and better, season 2 and 3 are amazing.

I need to reread it.
I got the town busting to tier 8-A but the giant explosion in the middle of mountains is hard to calc

we also have another interesting "feat"
leez outsped the light of the golden bracelet.
we don't know if the properties are the same as actual light, but its still interesting.
it would also make sense if we take the ran statement serious.

we also have another interesting "feat"
leez outsped the light of the golden bracelet.
we don't know if the properties are the same as actual light, but its still interesting.
it would also make sense if we take the ran statement serious.
that light doesn't meet the standards of vsbw for light feats gg

Back