• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Marineford was so unfair.

You had the full force of the Marines, with prep time, and:
-Mihawk, the World's strongest Swordsman
-Doflamingo, who has an Awakened Devil Fruit
-Kuma, a Pacifista-power superman with a Devil Fruit
-Boa Hancock, who.. was mostly neutral, and somewhat biased in her targets, taking out a powerful marine and protecting a major enemy, but who mostly just killed everyone who approached her.
-Moria, a guy who creates literal armies of zombies

VS

-One Yonkou crew, the leader of whom was dying, and the strongest commander of whom had just gotten out of prison, and was restrained in stamina-draining seastone
-A bunch of subordinate crews, only one of whom was any good, and another of whom was tricked into impaling his leader.
-One guy who always shows up at everything, who had the reckless idiocy to try to kill all 3 Admirals with a single log
-The 3rd and 8th in command of the revolutionary army, with a group of former prisoners.
-Jinbe, who was busy getting himself butchered trying to protect some idiot
-Crocodile, who decided it would be fun to try to murder the enemy leader and get knocked out by a commander instantly. He was backed up by the guy whose power is that his forearms can't be cut with regular swords.
-Buggy, who, despite having a crew of a guy that makes wax and over a hundred fodders, was just kinda standing there and coincidentally doing everything.

VS

-The Blackbeard Pirates, who showed up, killed WB, fought Sengoku, and that was it.

Seriously, the Marines had to actively decide to lose, or to tie, or for even two thirds of their enemies to survive. And they did. Because Akainu was out there murdering deserters, which, while mildly helpful for keeping the fodders in line, was very much preventing him from punching pirates, Sengoku and Garp(the strongest guys in the war) were just standing there even though only one strong guy was necessary, Garp let Luffy punch him out, Aokiji thought you could freeze earthquakes, and Kizaru was carrying all the rest of them. Someone should have gotten executed over this.

Marineford is one of those instances where it's so dumb that they used NONE of Cipher Pol. The whole point is that no one was supposed to be watching, why should they not let the secret task forces out? They could've taken out... uh... Squard.

Only attacks Kuzan used vs Garp were Ice Ball and Ice Glove. He didn't use his strongest attacks either

-Ice Age: Would not have helped
-Ice Time: Used it
-Ice Saber: Used it
-Ice Block: Partisan: Pretty much just a bunch of ice sabers, not really helpful
-Pheasant Beak: Might have been useful

-Ice Age: Would not have helped
-Ice Time: Used it
-Ice Saber: Used it
-Ice Block: Partisan: Pretty much just a bunch of ice sabers, not really helpful
-Pheasant Beak: Might have been useful
Ice Block Partisan are multiple Ice Sabers which would pierce Garp from everywhere what are u talking about.

can someone add this ability to usopp and izou profiles
edit:If there are different characters suitable for this ability, add them too.
i don't know how to do it, so...

can someone add this ability to usopp and izou profiles
edit:If there are different characters suitable for this ability, add them too.
i don't know how to do it, so...
Van Auger

Is this maybe useable in any way for Robin?
Unless this could be used as support for Egghead Robin being stronger than Egghead Nami, similar to Franky fighting in the fort while Nami and Usopp hid is used as support for him being stronger than them during Wano, I don't think we can use it unfortunately.

This reminds me that Robin really doesn't have any onscreen feats this arc.

I really hope the anime doesn't do a long filler arc now that Kaido has finally been defeated. In a perfect world, Chapters 1058, 1060, and 1066 would be animated before the year is over with.

Last edited:
I think it would be good support for Robin being stronger yeah. It directly states that the "strong" appraise their pray, while showing that, among the fighters present, only Robin and Zoro were able to instantly discern who to target first (Though Franky and Sanji were distracted at the time)

The fact that Nami is explicitly shown hiding behind Robin in that panel is further support for this.

(Though this obviously wouldn't account for Zeus)

Robin could take down Lilith because her devil fruit allows her to spawn arms on people and break their necks.
It's not simply “who could beat Lilith” it's who can instantly understand Lilith was the best target. A trait which the voice directly correlates with strength.

And either way being able to physically exert enough force to snap someone's bone/neck would scale to her strength anyway-

It's not simply “who could beat Lilith” it's who can instantly understand Lilith was the best target. A trait which the voice directly correlates with strength.

And either way being able to physically exert enough force to snap someone's bone/neck would scale to her strength anyway-
Yeah, I'm just clarifying the statement as I see it though. Vegapunk says that Zoro is in range to take down Lilith in an instant. He then says the same applies for Robin meaning she's also in range to take down Lilith, which makes sense considering her devil fruit.

Back