• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

We got Kizaru and Kuzan losing to King but King has an Inconclusive with Marco🗿 how tf that makes sense idk. And also King has a lose to Sanji and Law but not to Kizaru or Kuzan... so that means Sanji > Kizaru & Kuzan?😭. Man Oden also having a L to King and Zoro is ridiculous...
We need to redo the kizaru and marco matchup ngl

Coincidentally, I downloaded that issue for unrelated shit.

It's almost 500 pages long, so I can't be totally sure, but I'm like 90% sure the scan isn't in it.

Maybe this person meant #33 or #35, given that the magazines have chapter promotionals, but I refuse to check 1,500 pages of magazines for a scan that looks like it was slapped together in paint.

Coincidentally, I downloaded that issue for unrelated shit.

It's almost 500 pages long, so I can't be totally sure, but I'm like 90% sure the scan isn't in it.

Maybe this person meant #33 or #35, given that the magazines have chapter promotionals, but I refuse to check 1,500 pages of magazines for a scan that looks like it was slapped together in paint.
It's literally fake, don't bother 😅

Trust me when I say I'm not planning to any time soon.

Though I might in the future (in an unrelated capacity to that bullshit scan) for my CRT.

95% of the time they add additional stuff mostly at the start of the chapter or at the end... The rest will be more about games, social media, toys, shops and stuff

And around at the very last page the authors themselves give small comments (usually about their opinions and stuff, like.. Oda: Wow, the new Netflix show will be getting a new season, be ready for another adventure!) (😅 tried my best to act similarly to oda)

Pretty much, but I have found a few tidbits here and there in some of them. It's just a shame that I can count the number of said tidbits on one hand after shoving my fist into a blender.

If they could they wouldn't need any permission from the WG. Theres a reason WG give them orders for those things they acknowledge an Emperor's Crew numbers and power
Lucci needed permission when it was just him, Kaku, and Stussy, not the full organization.

I used to scale oden above prime roger and whitebeard because he said no one could beat kaido but him. And kaido in the present was stronger than 20 years ago so basically that meant everyone that scaled to him in anyway (so basically all wano characters) were > prime roger whitebeard garp and all admirals.
That's how I got marco above shanks because he could block kaido and big moms attacks.
It's funny to look back on.

Funny how me and Fluffy used to argue about that tier list

Months later they look back and just feel shame

What are yall's top 30 strongest One Piece characters current versions as of 1093?
Mine looks something like this:

1. Imu
  2. Dragon
  3. Mihawk
  4. Shanks
  5. Akainu
  6. Blackbeard
  7. Luffy
  8. Kizaru
  9. Kuzan
  10. Old Garp
  11. Benn Beckman
  12. Zoro
  13. Lucky Roux
  14. Sanji
  15. Boa Hancock
  16. Old Rayleigh
  17. Old Sengoku
  18. Aramaki
  19. Issho
  20. Crocodile
  21. Yasopp
  22. Law
  23. Lucci
  24. Seraphim
  25. Sabo
  26. Shiryu
  27. Marco
  28. Yamato
  29. Weevil
  30. Jinbe

What are yall's top 30 strongest One Piece characters current versions as of 1093?
Ooh. Well, I'm guessing:

1. Im
2. Mihawk
3. Shanks
4-8. Gorosei
9. Luffy
10. Blackbeard
11. Garp
12. Sengoku
13. Dragon
14. Garling Figarland
15. Akainu