• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Do y'all think Oda will delve into Kaido's super hybrid form in a future databook or magazine? Or do y'all think Luffy might bring it up later in the story?
Maybe. Ironically, Rob Lucci might be a catalyst.

Luffy, fighting Jaygarcia Saturn: "My power isn't enough... I need to push this form even farther... like Lucci, or maybe even Kaidou"

Does a ripoff of Lucci's Soru Hybrid that's also way stronger

Does a ripoff of Kaidou's Super Hybrid that's basically a full body Bajrang Gun

Have we ever seen Luffy cover his teeth in Haki?

If not, then how do we know he's capable of doing so?

That's literally what people who claim Queen can't coat his mech body in haki are saying.
NO ONE IS CLAMING HE CAN'T, I AM SAYING HE DOESN'T.

How have you not grasped this?

Was described as bloodied and bruised. That's endurance that she was able to stand up, not durability.

After 40 minutes of fighting, sure.
Keep in mind that pre 1010 Buso Luffy, who without Buso took hits from both Yonko, was one shot by Hao Hybrid Kaido, yet Yamato took a minimum of 6 of those blows and kept swinging.

By the end of Wano, despite fighting Kaido and dealing with Kazenbo and whatnot, she was absolutely fine.

Ok so I'm looking at all the images of Boundman that we've seen in the manga
and we don't know whether or not Luffy's ass is covered in haki. All we know is that his limbs and neck are covered in it.
The ass contains some of the muscles from the leg iirc.

I hope we get both about his form🤞
Hopefully! Even Oda bringing it up in an sbs would be enough.

Luffy, fighting Jaygarcia Saturn: "My power isn't enough... I need to push this form even farther... like Lucci, or maybe even Kaidou"

That would be pretty interesting, seeing Luffy trying to physically enhance either Gear 4th or Gear 5th in a similar way to Kaido.

Burden of Proof lies on the one making the positive claim.
You're claiming it's not a standard tactic from Queen when he's never been placed in a situation like that. You have to be doing a shitload of mental gymnastics to claim that Queen wouldn't apply Haki to protect himself, when we've seen him use haki to defend himself against Sanji's heat manipulation in chapter 1023.

We know that even pleb haki users like Tashigi know that haki can negate devil fruit abilities, so you would have to prove that Queen doesn't know that Haki can resist fruit abilities, and you would have to prove that he just wouldn't use it, when we've seen him do so before.

You're claiming it's not a standard tactic from Queen when he's never been placed in a situation like that. You have to be doing a shitload of mental gymnastics to claim that Queen wouldn't apply Haki to protect himself, when we've seen him use haki to defend himself against Sanji's heat manipulation in chapter 1023.
Yes, but the difference is he knows one of them is coming. You can't see magnetism. Unless Queen was just constantly covering every metal part of his body in Haki.

I think Lucci was really just warm up so he could experiment with G5 a little more, I can't see it being more than that as he basically fodderized him.
1 picture. And it's for a reason.

They said that they can't send it here. Not for personal use. It's to continue the debate.
Yuh huh. Sure buddy.

Yes, but the difference is he knows one of them is coming. You can't see magnetism. Unless Queen was just constantly covering every metal part of his body in Haki.
Grabbing weapons from opponents isn't a standard tactic from Kidd. The moment Queen realiizes what Kidd's abilities are, he'd be wary.

Also, the actual act of pulling and taking metal from places requires a lot of startup (Kidd usually raises his hand and then activates his ability) compared to simply activating Haki, so Queen would definitely be fine against Kidd's fruit abilities.

Yuh huh. Sure buddy.
978941678591311872.webp

Endurance is just what people say when they don't want a character to get a Stamina or Dura feat.
Endurance is what people say when something’s an endurance feat.

they were both damaged by similar attacks so neither really get durability feats that would put one over the other against Kaido.

and it’s not about stamina because Luffy lost before he could exhaust all of his stamina and Yamato left the fight to Luffy before being exhausted of stamina too

Back