• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Well there was an 8 page thread about Queen vs Kidd not too long ago so I don't think I need to restate my arguments for that.

Kidd > Marco bc he's simply just better. Marco can't do enough damage to Kidd to put him down before he can do enough damage to Marco to put him down.
Eh... Queen still has a metal machine gun lodged in his mouth, so..
Also, Kidd has 0 Haki, how would he permanently hurt Marco?
Marco sneak attacks Queen with his strongest attack = Queen tanks it and immediately recovers = only goes to prove my point.
"Tanks it"
He coughed blood and literally said it hurt lol.
Also how is that his strongest attack?
I made a CRT on it.
Click "Search" and type in "Fixing one piece profiles", you'll find it quickly.

Marco sneak attacks Queen with his strongest attack = Queen tanks it and immediately recovers = only goes to prove my point.
Queen gets distracted while fighting = Marco smacks him while smiling and chuckling at him = Queen spits up blood and screams = no, it doesn't prove your point

"Tanks it"
He coughed blood and literally said it hurt lol.
Also how is that his strongest attack?
Yes and he tanked it. I'm not saying it didn't hurt him, of course Marco's strongest attack is going to hurt Queen who didn't even get the chance to defend himself.

At the end of the day it dealt no substantial or lasting damage, which goes to show that Marco can't really put his opponents down and doesn't have the stamina to outlast them either.

Queen's Haki when Kid pulls a gun out of his mouth > BM's haki when Kid Repels her into the sky, apparently.
Do you understand how Kidd's fruit works?

You're essentially claiming that he affected her body, turning her into a magnet, shooting her upwards. That would only work if he used his Awakening, which he did not.

What Kidd did was cover Big Mom with metal and then repel said metal, not Big Mom. That does not has nothing to do with Haki bypassing.

Marco said it, and he knows more than you.

All marco says is that he's not going to allow queen to attack the samurai until he's finished.

HtajcsC.png

Do you understand how Kidd's fruit works?

You're essentially claiming that he affected her body, turning her into a magnet, shooting her upwards. That would only work if he used his Awakening, which he did not.

What Kidd did was cover Big Mom with metal and then repel said metal, not Big Mom. That does not has nothing to do with Haki bypassing.
And I'm talking about him taking a gun from queen's mouth.

Read chapter 1006 holy shit
Marco, while using energy to heal everyone affected by the Ice Oni virus, strikes and damages Queen. "I'm your opponent, remember?"

Queen, with King working together at his side, attacks Marco. Marco terrifies King, and slams him into a building. Marco says that holding both of them back is trouble. Queen and King both seem angry, covered in dirt, bruises, and/or scorch marks from various explosions. Perospero says Marco looks worn out.

We've already seen that its possible to resist kidd's magnetism with pure strength alone and due to his lackluster magnetism feats (aside from his awakening) Its possible that his magnetism wouldn't effect queen at all

Haki. On a machine gun inside his mouth?
Yes?
Kidd would go down before Marco
No the hell he would not. Kidd could constantly get up from attacks from a Soul Amped and 3 Homie Haki Infused Big Mom. Marco's AP is equal to 1 Homie Big Mom.

Marco has also shown to last for at most like 30 minutes, which Kidd was able to fight for that amount of time without being tired BEFORE even using his Awakening.

We've already seen that its possible to resist kidd's magnetism with pure strength alone and due to his lackluster magnetism feats (aside from his awakening) Its possible that his magnetism wouldn't effect queen at all
That's true, but we've only seen this with Big Mom who has superior LS to Queen.

Literally means the same thing, still proves my point
It absolutely does not mean the same thing, as you're trying to say that Marco is reminding Queen who his opponent it, when in actuality, this is the beginning of their formal fight.
Standard tactics?
What?
That doesn't prove anything, that just means if they run out of stamina, and stop fighting the virus, it stops being as strong as the virus.
It means that the healing is based on their stamina. The original casting of the flames is the only thing that costed stamina for Marco.

Tbf in a war there really are no 1v1s.
It's more like a battle royale. If you look at it from this perspective it makes sense why Queen thinks it's okay to leave King and Marco fighting while he clears out the samurai.

Saying that Marco healing the Samurai costed his own stamina is like saying Ace's fire fist continuing to burn a building was taking stamina from him.

That's just the nature of Marco's flames. Instead of burning, they heal. Outside of the original casting of the flames, the effects (instead of burning, it heals), it does not take stamina.

It absolutely does not mean the same thing, as you're trying to say that Marco is reminding Queen who his opponent it, when in actuality, this is the beginning of their formal fight.
"You're fighting me" doesn't mean the same thing as "let's fight"
He never coated his gun in haki.
It means that the healing is based on their stamina. The original casting of the flames is the only thing that costed stamina for Marco.
Which still means he used a bunch of stamina. Maintaining the flames themselves also costs stamina.

That's true, but we've only seen this with Big Mom who has superior LS to Queen.
I've already explained 1 million times why Kidd's repel against Big Mom on the rooftop does not scale him to her LS.

Big Mom is being repelled into the air, meaning Kidd would unironically only scale to her weight and not her LS as she has no solid surface or means to resist the repulsion.

I've already explained 1 million times why Kidd's repel against Big Mom on the rooftop does not scale him to her LS.

Big Mom is being repelled into the air, meaning Kidd would unironically only scale to her weight and not her LS as she has no solid surface or means to resist the repulsion.
Dog, no one was saying that shit.

"You're fighting me" doesn't mean the same thing as "let's fight"
"You're fighting me" doesn't mean the same thing as "You were supposed to be fighting me, remember?"
He never coated his gun in haki.
Not a limiter? Why would he have ever had to? That's like saying Luffy can't coat his right ass cheek in haki because he's never shown it before. Haki is Haki.
Which still means he used a bunch of stamina. Maintaining the flames themselves also costs stamina.
Marco's regeneration flames are just healing as normal fire burns.

Back