• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Based on Doffy being ass???? Tf you on blud
Poor reasoning. Doffy has Superior Range, Endurance, Observation Haki, Hax, DF usage, Stamina. Only thing Cracker got is better Busoshoku, Durability and AP. Plus Cracker is even more ass than Doffy☠️😭 tell that mf to go fight fair in a 1v1 and not stay behind his fodder soldiers.

Poor reasoning. Doffy has Superior Range, Endurance, Observation Haki, Hax, DF usage, Stamina. Only thing Cracker got is better Busoshoku, Durability and AP. Plus Cracker is even more ass than Doffy☠️😭 tell that mf to go fight fair in a 1v1 and not stay behind his fodder soldiers.
Cracker has Buso, Ap, Dura, LS, and probably speed, plus he has numbers.

Truth + doffy much smarter + insanely better movement

Has infinite biscuits yet just makes an army or armor out of them 🙉

Cracker has Buso, Ap, Dura, LS, and probably speed, plus he has numbers.
He doesn't have speed Cope. Doffy is at least Relativictic+ plus higher while Cracker is at meast Relativistic+. Alreafy adressed Buso, AP, Dura lol. Having numbers won't help vs the guy who can control the whole environment with strings and just destroy all of those soldiers + activating Birdcage. Its bad for Cracker

Because he STOOD HIS GROUND AND HELD BACK an attack from Mihawk. And was said to have top class arm strength.
Man, I dont think I need to explain why ap does not inherently equal force.

Just because its an attack from the strongest swordsman does not mean the force behind the attack is also god tier. As we learn from zoro, swordsmanship in particular has less to do with force and more to do with intention/haki. Jozu blocking mihawk's attack is a good durability feat, but I'm not so sure if its a good LS feat.

Regardless we still count that as a feat for Jozu and it only comes around Class T, the same lifting class as dofflamingo. So there really are no contradictions here...

And how would that do against Cracker being 6-C?
Cracker getting incapacitated?? Outhaxed from Parasito?? Birdcage??

Reread Dressrosa please because i feel like the only thing you focus on is AP and say "He wins bc of better AP" how is Cracker gonna reach him when he has superior range? Doffy has flight too and Cracker is not that smart in a fight blud would start spamming Infinite Biscuit Soldiers just to run out of stamina in the end and Doffy outlasting him. I dont see Cracker taking Gamma Knife & Fighting Law & G4 Luffy after it. Doffy wrecks. He could take multiple G4 attacks and still be in the game while Cracker hates pain. Makes it worse for Cracker

Cracker getting incapacitated?? Outhaxed from Parasito?? Birdcage??

Reread Dressrosa please because i feel like the only thing you focus on is AP and say "He wins bc of better AP" how is Cracker gonna reach him when he has superior range? Doffy has flight too and Cracker is not that smart in a fight blud would start spamming Infinite Biscuit Soldiers just to run out of stamina in the end and Doffy outlasting him. I dont see Cracker taking Gamma Knife & Fighting Law & G4 Luffy after it. Doffy wrecks. He could take multiple G4 attacks and still be in the game while Cracker hates pain. Makes it worse for Cracker
I agree that Doflamingo could out hax Cracker and potentially win in a fight, but Dressrosa Law and Luffy would get dog walked by Cracker.

Back