• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Actually I think it was said that Koby has great Observation Haki, so he probably just dodged or saw it coming.
However, he was about to get clapped by her kick until BB interrupted.

I suppose this just means Koby > Blackbeard Pirates(100% fodder)
-Pick a fight with Magellan
-Get poisoned and have to jump him later when your captain is aware of his powers.
-Pick a fight with everyone at Marineford
-End up getting dicked down by Sengoku and running from Shanks
-Ask for a navy ship
-Get Akainu and run off
-Pick a fight with Kuzan
-Most of the Commanders get packed up temporarily
-Pick a fight with Hancock
-2 of them get packed up temporarily

Not sure if I can rank em all, but these guys will forever be my top 3.
1. Usopp

2. Sanji

3. Franky

4e704baaf2da1925cd4f136c609d5393--one-piece-manga-straw-hats.jpg

Recap episode this week. Was pretty cute seeing Sanji and Chopper hang out. Chopper being mesmorized by Zoro while Sanji basically disses him. I also really like the comment Sanji made about Enma's name meaning lol.

Next episode is looking to be a real top class episode! Can't wait!

i assume 1063 will end with king's face reveal, 1064 is king's defeat, then most likely 2 episodes for law and kidd taking down big mom
then there's the fight between luffy and kaido which is fairly long
g5 is still far, it will be on episode 1070ish

the anime really got king blocking king of hell even though it broke his sword in the manga
When does it show him blocking it?

i assume 1063 will end with king's face reveal, 1064 is king's defeat,
I would like an expansion of the fight before King's face reveal, but since Sanji beating Queen was 1 episode I doubt they'll use 2 episodes for Zoro vs King.
then most likely 2 episodes for law and kidd taking down big mom
They better kick ass with the animation in those 2 episode.

Saw a very interesting match on Worstgen today.
Sengoku ( Marineford version ), Marco, and Yamato
vs the All Stars and Tobiroppo.
And Lucci and Kaku in the bonus round.
Me personally, I think Yamato and Marco could handle the All Stars, with Jack probably going out the fastest, making it a 2v2 in their favor.
Yamato beats King around high diff, Marco beats Queen around low-mid (gonna say mid cause uh... honestly Idk but people are gonna jump on me if I don't say at least mid diff so..) , and Sengoku should be able to take out the Tobiroppo kind of easily since his ability has AOE and good AP, and his gold form should be pretty durable especially mixed with Armament (I'd be shocked if he didn't have Advanced Armament and coating, since the Admirals do and he's a rank above).
Lucci and Kaku joining in would be trouble if Yamato and Marco are tired and beat from their victories, however I believe that Marco would be healthy enough to help Sengoku whoop them up.
Even without Marco's help, Sengoku should be able to handle em.

Back