• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

He's High 6-A.
shanks-laugh-shanks.gif

Implied to do more to Zoro than the bullets were going to do to Law.

Unless we want to claim that these random fodders are High 6-A?

mf I don't wank anyone in OP.

Besides why are we acting like Van Auger hitting Law is that crazy?

Even people like WB can be injured by bullets if off guarded/not using Buso
Finally sb else is acknowledging this. We gave Cyborgs & Armament Haki piercing resistance for this reason.
Sickbeard who's durability is literally equal to that of paper.
Or Roger who got impaled by 2 randoms, don't forgrt him too

If being bulletproof without Buso was to be expected, there wouldn't be so much spectacle in Sanji being somewhat resistant to Swords and bullets now.

Not to mention any Marine holding a gun in the New World is just wasting their time.

BM and Kaido were just anomalies in that regard.

also, I like how people are still saying H6A.

yall better start getting in the habit of saying country lvl
You mean "Likely H6A", bozo.
Oh for sure.

Though if you think Whitebeard being High 6-A is idiotic, you should probably make a CRT. It'll be fun seeing your reasonings
I'm just saying Oldbeard's dura was kinda doo doo
Leave Monke alone, the man's busy working on his Lucci downgrade CRT at the moment.
I gotta wait for Egghead to end, remember?
And also for you to post your CRT.
Then he should stop spouting bullshit before he loses his only supporter in that CRT.
Trust me, my timbers are shivered.

Back