• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

God I hate BM downplayers..
Don't kill me, but is Big Mom more or less powerful than Luffy? Not just in terms of direct stats, but like, in overall combat ability? I would say Luffy wins due to his better Haki mastery, and the fact that BM kinda has to take away her own life-force to overpower him. Not to mention his nifty lil' BAJRANG GUN.

No, people on Worstgen were saying she had no AP which is ******* laughable because she made Kidd and Law go night night for a bit without even using Haki.

Ftw47SfaYAIBBVN.png

Another small goofy question.

No matter how absurd it would be, is there a series that you would love to crossover with One Piece?
To answer this...honestly it's very hard to say, but one crossover I would love is One Piece and Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (hate how slept on this series was, even though it had some peak fiction moments and characters).

cPHfxysPJTIiACIiACIiACIiACIiACIiACInAFAdMso7344otOTU2NAImACIiACIiACIiACIiACIiACIiACIiACNwAAvl8nv8F0NtkAKAMxRcAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

This is mostly off feats and portrayal
Reason people like Akainu aren't in Yonko or God Tier is because I'm only judging off the feats he has rn, I'm sure he'll prove his worth as the Fleet Admiral soon but for now he's still just Admiral+.
Was tempted to put Kaidou and BM in God Tier but I might get clowned for that so..
kaido and luffy and big mom god tier
x drake is below but very close to scabbards no way you put him below nami
oden is among kaido's top 5 he should be much higher
actually "yc1" should be merged with admirals

x drake is below but very close to scabbards no way you put him below nami
Nami has Zeus.
oden is among kaido's top 5 he should be much higher
actually "yc1" should be merged with admirals
I mean, Mihawk wasn't in his top 5, yet we know he's quite close to Kaidou
I'm not merging YC1 with Admirals, it'd implie people like King are close to Akainu which is.. No.

This is my issue with yall on this site.

You refuse to accept clear and basic scaling because of your agenda. This just shows that you have no other reason other than "just no," which isn't a ******* valid reason. It's annoying and ridiculous.

No point in people in this site claiming to strive for consistency and accuracy when they pick and choose based off what feels right to them instead of what the author writes.
you're the one arguing they're "> kaido's durability" for scratching his skin
aside from oden, asura zoro, law and luffy no one did much damage to kaido individually

Don't kill me, but is Big Mom more or less powerful than Luffy? Not just in terms of direct stats, but like, in overall combat ability? I would say Luffy wins due to his better Haki mastery, and the fact that BM kinda has to take away her own life-force to overpower him. Not to mention his nifty lil' BAJRANG GUN.
"joyboy is gonna be the one to defeat me"
acknowledges luffy but not nig mom

yeah luffy > bm, at least in kaido's eyes

How Oda introduces ultra-strong characters
renderTimingPixel.png

• Gol D. Roger - gets executed
  • Shanks - loses an arm
  • Garp - gets slashed by an axe
  • Aokiji - verbally berated by Strawhats
  • Whitebeard - recieves an IV drip
  • Rayleigh - gets sold at a human auction
  • Fujitora - gets ripped off at gambling
  • Kaido - attempts suicide

well in his defence, he used it to prove that sanji can hurt kaido

though sanji should be able to do tiny damage to base kaido, i doubt he's doing anything to zoan

Back