• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

im really salty on how zoro and luffy got hao infusion so quickly but oden didnt

i would've liked if he learnt it from his time with whitebeard and roger then used it on kaido

Some chad went and made a Greenbull profile:

do we accept that kaido is passively enchancing his dura with haki?
big mom has to activate her koka to block so idk if the statements refer to koka or the basic df negating ability

anyway, if we do say that kaido uses haki for his durability, then we should separate his drunken mode because it boosts his haki and in return his koka

do we accept that kaido is passively enchancing his dura with haki?
big mom has to activate her koka to block so idk if the statements refer to koka or the basic df negating ability

anyway, if we do say that kaido uses haki for his durability, then we should separate his drunken mode because it boosts his haki and in return his koka
I think Kaido is passively enhancing his durability with invisible Haki so you do make a good point on durability.

im not sure if he does or not but if yes then yeah we gotta separate them

his drunk hybrid took a hydra and a fuckton of g3 attacks
his drunk full zoan took an over kong gun

also shouldn't we note base kaido taking hao hits from snakeman luffy and base yamato with only a bruise?

im not sure if he does or not but if yes then yeah we gotta separate them

his drunk hybrid took a hydra and a fuckton of g3 attacks
his drunk full zoan took an over kong gun
Tbf, both his drunk and his sober Zoan forms took hits from Hao Luffy, though you're right that his drunk form took it from Luffy stacking his Gears on top of Hao Infusion
also shouldn't we note base kaido taking hao hits from snakeman luffy and base yamato with only a bruise?
Sure.

Tbf, both his drunk and his sober Zoan forms took hits from Hao Luffy, though you're right that his drunk form took it from Luffy stacking his Gears on top of Hao Infusion
while sober he took hits from base and snakeman
while drunk he took hits from g3+2 and boundman

Sus is right though, since Kaido uses passive Haki for durability, we should say his durability is "even higher with Shuron Hakke"

Random but.

If all the straw hats had stats equalized, and didn't have access to haki...

How would you rank them? As in, who do you think would be the most effective fighter to the least effective?

Random but.

If all the straw hats had stats equalized, and didn't have access to haki...

How would you rank them? As in, who do you think would be the most effective fighter to the least effective?

Assuming they kept their Devil Fruits, I'd say Luffy would be first, then probably Nico Robin second. Not sure after that.

No. Especially when I wake up to a quarter page of assholes insulting me as I was sleeping.
bunnysex-1.gif

Back