• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Idk you seemed confident at yelling at me for calling you out on your bs, seems that you stop when the vast majority disagrees with you
I stopped when I saw 5 other ****** jumping me at like 1 am, so I decided to just fall asleep instead of debating something that's already accepted in the profiles.

their issue was you saying kiku > kaido's durability when she only slightly cut him
The argument was whether Sanji could harm Kaidou or not.

If Kiku can, then Sanji can. I don't give a shit whether she gave him a small cut or severed his head. The fact that she can means that Sanji can as well due to Sanji being much stronger than her.

If Kiku can, then Sanji can. I don't give a shit whether she gave him a small cut or severed his head. The fact that she can means that Sanji can as well due to Sanji being much stronger than her.
well you said he can harm hybrid kaido, in which he really cant

why?
bolo breath burnt g5 luffy
Pretty sure it looks like this

Oden Resistance > Bolo Breath Heat > Gear 5 Luffy No Haki Resistance > Base Luffy No Haki Resistance

Ifrit Jambe Heat > Exoskeleton Resistance > Base Sanji No Haki Resistance > Diable Jambe Heat > Base Luffy No Haki Resistaince

She has Advanced Armament lol. And that was Base Kaidou. You said he can hurt Hybrid Kaidou.
I stopped when I saw 5 other ****** jumping me at like 1 am, so I decided to just fall asleep instead of debating something that's already accepted in the profiles.
Not our fault you're strawmanning a literal fictional profile lol.

Pretty sure it looks like this

Oden Resistance > Bolo Breath Heat > Gear 5 Luffy No Haki Resistance > Base Luffy No Haki Resistance

Ifrit Jambe Heat > Exoskeleton Resistance > Base Sanji No Haki Resistance > Diable Jambe Heat > Base Luffy No Haki Resistaince
bolo breath did far worse to g5 than diable jambe did to base luffy
Hybrid durability = Dragon form durability.
dragon kaido has much better durability feats
and hybrid kaido was unfazed by attacks from killer who is at least comparable to sanji
as well as taking many hao hits from luffy all being comparable to his own ap

kaido's dura > luffy's ap ~ kaido's ap >> sanji
and kaido has insane heat resistance so ij/dj arent really doing shit
We got a bunch of Men who like anime in this thread, and yet, the ******** of us all is you, a woman(allegedly)
im not a woman either i dont consider myself as any gender

bolo breath did far worse to g5 than diable jambe did to base luffy
Ignoring the fact that Bolo Breath completely covered Luffy's body while Diable Jambe is focused on a single point, that doesn't really change anything.
dragon kaido has much better durability feats
If Dragon Kaidou has better durability feats than Hybrid Kaidou according to you, and Kiku could damage Dragon Kaidou, why wouldn't Sanji be able to damage Hybrid Kaidou?
hybrid kaido was unfazed by attacks from killer
For example?
who is at least comparable to sanji
Based on?
and kaido has insane heat resistance so ij/dj arent really doing shit
First off, Sanji's heat with Ifrit is higher that Kaidou's heat resistance.

Secondly, who the **** was talking about heat? Sanji's raw AP can harm Kaidou, just like the scabbards were able to.

no, dragon kaido has waaay better feats
If Dragon Kaidou durability > Hybrid Kaidou durabiltiy

and the Scabbards could harm (although not kuch) Dragon Kaidou

and Sanji >>> Scabbards

Why wouldn't Sanji be able to harm Hybrid Kaidou?

If Dragon Kaidou has better durability feats than Hybrid Kaidou according to you, and Kiku could damage Dragon Kaidou, why wouldn't Sanji be able to damage Hybrid Kaidou?
kaido gets cut by scabbards but is unaffected by blows from luffy kidd and law
says sum
For example?
killer straight up couldnt pierce hybrid kaido
Based on?
profiles
First off, Sanji's heat with Ifrit is higher that Kaidou's heat resistance.
kaido's heat resistance > kaen daiko

bunnysex-1.gif
Me

Reactions: Sus
bro you probably linked the wrong statement because wtf
How... It says his hybrid form further improves its original physical ability...

More support
In his human-animal form, he combines the small, agile movements of his human form with the diverse attack capabilities of his dragon form. It is a very well-balanced form suitable for combat, and is used frequently in serious battles.

Back