• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

So you're saying
That Apoo blocking Zoro's attacks with Armament infused Tonfas
Is similar to Hybrid X Drake striking Apoo's unguarded body?
Now, would it be crazy to say that Zoro is still above both for knocking Apoo out in a single strike?

Armament infused Tonfas
?
Screen_Shot_2023-04-15_at_11.49.44_PM.png

Is similar to Hybrid X Drake striking Apoo's unguarded body?
Not sure why you're acting like Apoo and Drake didn't clash several times.

Okay then.
Not sure why you're acting like Apoo and Drake didn't clash several times.
I don't recall seeing them do it, but alright.
Also, Sanji > Queen > Apoo ~ Buso Zoro > Kaidou Durability, so we don't even need the Drake scaling.
Didn't Apoo sort of knock out/stun ( an admittedly off-guard ) Luffy? Why would Queen and Sanji scale to that?
Also this scaling implies Apoo Queen and Sanji can hurt Kaidou which is... Just no.

Didn't Apoo sort of knock out/stun ( an admittedly off-guard ) Luffy?
With his devil fruit, which scale higher than his physicals.
Also this scaling implies Apoo Queen and Sanji can hurt Kaidou which is... Just no.
This is my issue with yall on this site.

You refuse to accept clear and basic scaling because of your agenda. This just shows that you have no other reason other than "just no," which isn't a ******* valid reason. It's annoying and ridiculous.

No point in people in this site claiming to strive for consistency and accuracy when they pick and choose based off what feels right to them instead of what the author writes.

Last edited:
I'm tired of this shit Kachon. I'm so ******* tired.
You need to learn to stop being insensitive and biased, you claim I'm denying it for agenda but ignore the fact Zoro literally one shot Apoo with a single attack.
All this about scaling when you refuse to realize that Zoro did far more to Apoo than Drake did. Drake ain't scaling to squat.

You refuse to accept clear and basic scaling because of your agenda. This just shows that you have no other reason other than "just no," which isn't a ******* valid reason. It's annoying and ridiculous.
It's almost as if Base Kaidou would knock Zoan Queen out in two hits with no Haki on, like Big Mom did.

You need to learn to stop being insensitive and biased,
This is incredibly ironic when your reasoning was "just no"

I digress though.
Zoro literally one shot Apoo with a single attack
How is this relevant at all?
All this about scaling when you refuse to realize that Zoro did far more to Apoo than Drake did.
This is still irrelevant.

Your rebuttal was honestly laughable. Drake was able to clash with and pressure the same dude who can block attacks from Buso Zoro. There's absolutely nothing you can do to remove that feat from them.

This is what is accepted in the profiles. If you have an issue with it, make a CRT. Otherwise, it'd be best for you to just concede, as this is going nowhere.

First off, he wouldn't, but what does this have to do with Kaidou's durability?
????

It means he could just, like, not take damage from said attacks, considering, yknow, his durability scales to the durability of someone who can tank the force of their own attacks, which were able to twoshot Queen.

With his devil fruit, which scale higher than his physicals.

This is my issue with yall on this site.

No point in people in this site claiming to strive for consistency and accuracy when they pick and choose based off what feels right to them instead of what the author writes.
You have the worst scaling chain I have ever seen.

Just wanted to say that

One thing kachon does with scaling chain is

F.... Hard to explain 🙉 basically he stacks scaling chains with no proof on how much stronger they get and thinks that automatically puts one above the other with less scaling chain

Last edited:
Back