• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

They're really not that impressive in those states + he's a Logia + he had to rely on restraining & Absorption.

Zoro fought King prior to him getting brain damage and turning off his flame at all time.
I suppose we could use that fact that when Yamato his him, he just went "damn, that's some pretty sick hao infusion my man" and kept swinging, and 5 scabbards just made him laugh.

List I found on Twitter. Not too bad

Ftw7ngVWwAAjdOT

Sanji next to Zoro is cope
Dragon that high up is baseless
Why is Enel on the list at all
King and Yamato low af

How do I improve my tier list
There's a few problems with it like Garp's placement but Idk where he should be, I had him over Yamato but then I put him under and I'm just not quite sure about some of these placements

Find it pretty funny how Sanji beats Queen with less difficulty than Zoro did King, and yet you place Sanji a mere 2 spots above Queen and Zoro 9 spots above King.

Ayo, Monkeman:

Ryuma has no feats
Too low: Law, King, Marco, Oden, Ace, Jozu, Vista, Killer, Lucci, Apoo, Drake, KAKU???, Brook, Usopp, Kin'emon, Kawamatsu, Chopper, Nami, Enel(I'd put him in Hax),

Too high: Katakuri, Cracker, Perospero, Spandam(fodder is too high of praise),

"Implied"s that have good feats: Hancock(threatened BB), Smoothie(should be below Katakuri), Sengoku(Garp level), Dragon(>Sabo), everyone that worked with Sabo in the fight against 2 admirals(Should be at least YC3), Shiryu(>= Aokiji), Rayleigh(Admiral-Tier after getting old, bad choice tbh), Weevil(Should be at least Oldbeard level), Beckman(>Kizaru), the rest of Shanks' crew(thought they could beat Kid's team easily), Moria(cmon), Crocodile(YC3), Bonney(probably YC3? Idk, she hurt Luffy one time), Seraphim, Jesus, Stussy, Greenbull, Zunesha(YC2)

Also how do we know that wasn't just a shockwave attack + Hao?
Perhaps, but it's still crazy as hell.
Ayo, Monkeman:

Ryuma has no feats
Too low: Law, King, Marco, Oden, Ace, Jozu, Vista, Killer, Lucci, Apoo, Drake, KAKU???, Brook, Usopp, Kin'emon, Kawamatsu, Chopper, Nami, Enel(I'd put him in Hax),

Too high: Katakuri, Cracker, Perospero, Spandam(fodder is too high of praise),

"Implied"s that have good feats: Hancock(threatened BB), Smoothie(should be below Katakuri), Sengoku(Garp level), Dragon(>Sabo), everyone that worked with Sabo in the fight against 2 admirals(Should be at least YC3), Shiryu(>= Aokiji), Rayleigh(Admiral-Tier after getting old, bad choice tbh), Weevil(Should be at least Oldbeard level), Beckman(>Kizaru), the rest of Shanks' crew(thought they could beat Kid's team easily), Moria(cmon), Crocodile(YC3), Bonney(probably YC3? Idk, she hurt Luffy one time), Seraphim, Jesus, Stussy, Greenbull, Zunesha(YC2)
Lucci's placement is compensation for Kaku's, I think post TS Kaku wasn't on the tier list so I used Lucci for his or somn
I should bump him up in that case, though.
I like the rest of your points, however Bonney doesn't seem to have hurt Luffy there, I'd rather argue she's YC3 for hurting BB but eh, not terribly hung up on it
And I forgot to put Aramaki in Admiral tier, I always do, for some reason.
Also the "Implied" people are just people that are probably strong but I'm not sure what tier they'd be in.

Back