• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Dick27s_Wanted_Poster.webp

Who do you guys think wins between Egghead Kaku and Killer?

IMO Kaku wins high-extreme diff, likely extreme because Killer's dura neg makes Tekkai useless and Killer is a tank.

1. Too close to S-Hawk considering Zoro has been dealing with him with just Buso.
  2. Shiryu & Lucky Roo randomly above him.
  3. He above Kid & Law imo.
  4. Issho & Aramaki so far haven't shown enough to be put above him
  5. No reason for him to be below Sabo.
i can agree with this
but him being above admirals may be or may not be

Too close to S-Hawk considering Zoro has been dealing with him with just Buso.
Yeah, fair.
Shiryu & Lucky Roo randomly above him.
Lucky Roux being the fastest in the verse is a popular bit, and Shiryu > Aokiji.
He above Kid & Law imo.
Maybe.
Issho & Aramaki so far haven't shown enough to be put above him
Eh, depends on how we treat the Udon Prison feats
No reason for him to be below Sabo.
I suppose not.

iirc everyone here agreed that he doesnt scale to them

List I found on Twitter. Not too bad

Ftw7ngVWwAAjdOT

Nitpicks: Saturn on a tier list (I imagine he might be quite strong and would possibly be Luffy's fight if Kizaru fights Zoro or just for some reason doesn't fight Luffy, but for now we have 0 feats)
Kaku and Queen above Ace and Vista doesn't make much sense, the latter 2 should be just below Marco
Yamato below King
Sanji and the Seraphim placement ( should be lower IMO, for example Sanji below Marco and above Queen )
I'd argue Killer is over Jack but Idk, just woke up so I'm not gonna really hang on to such an argument
Zoro below Shiryu ( yes I know he's a future opponent but he probably has some gimmick like King or Katakuri that isn't actually reliant on him being considerably over Zoro )
Big Mom and Kaidou are way too low, dunno why Luffy is above BB but not Kuzan and Akainu too.
I just saw the highest tier and realized it's probably a troll list since Buggy is in it, but what ever.

back to the oden problem

oden scaling to base kaido's ap but also to his zoan dura can be explained as either sword technique rather than pure ap (but this doesnt explain enma being a literal ap amp)
or his paradise attacks are above his base ap

or oden is just that guy

Back