• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

9k.png

If you were to hang out with a one piece character (like just chill together), who would it be?
Aramaki.
He can make weed and hotbox cars with me.
I wanna lock my self in a closet with him and hotbox that too.
He also drinks and likes hot women. Very relatable man.
Robin because history chat.

I love World History (hence why it's my minor).
I can see some benefits to being her friend but that's a discussion I can't go into.

The reason I brought up hotboxing so much, is because I imagine he does it with Kizaru a lot.
Which is why he was hired in the first place.
Issho probably tries to act like he's above it but is dragged into doing it anyway.
As for what it is, it's basically just smoking so much weed that just being in the room can get you high.

Robin because history chat.

I love World History (hence why it's my minor).
Cultured gentleman 🍷

Would be an interesting conversation (with a morbid sense of humor)

Aramaki.
He can make weed and hotbox cars with me.
I wanna lock my self in a closet with him and hotbox that too.
He also drinks and likes hot women. Very relatable man.
Hell yeah brother, gonna smoke that good shit (don't tell Kizaru, he might get jealous). Hopefully he considers you person lol.

Either try working out with zoro 👁️🙉

Or do shit with luffy 🙉
Hanging out with Luffy would go from chilling and eating food together to him trying to bomb Jupiter with you.
Definitely because of history 🌚
Pervert ( I'm not a hypocrite, anyone pointing this out will be blocked immediately )
Cultured gentleman 🍷

Would be an interesting conversation (with a morbid sense of humor)

Hell yeah brother, gonna smoke that good shit (don't tell Kizaru, he might get jealous). Hopefully he considers you person lol.
Kizaru can join in too. Who do you think gives him photosynthesis?

I dunno about anyone else but I'd hang with Kaido, Zoro, or Sanji

Kaido cause he's a good drinking partner in any regard

Zoro cause I am definitely interested in swordsmanship and his personality is great

And Sanji cause his cooking and personality is great

Back