• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Bet.

G5 Luffy:

G5 luffy when his soul is in like 5 different pieces:
png-transparent-human-skeleton-skull-humour-skeleton-meme-cartoon-metal-thumbnail.png

全身を青い炎で包み込み、即座に再生!! 大将クラスの攻撃にも正面から渡り合える能力だ!! —————————- Envelop your entire body in blue flames and instantly regenerate!! It's an ability that allows you to face admiral-class attacks head-on!!
0446-02_-_Marco.png

image0_12.png

1) "Marco tries to reason with Squardo, consumed with remorse. The compassion he has for his comrades is real"
2) "The body surrounded by blue flames, Marco manages to block Kizaru's attack! Moreover, the armament haki has no secrets for him."
3) "The captain of the 1st Whitebeard Fleet slices through the skies like a phoenix!
Marco is one of the oldest but also one of the most powerful members of Whitebeard's crew, so much so that Shanks himself respects him. During the war at the top, he faced the admirals of the Navy on an equal footing and supported Luffy, His role was preponderant in the battle!"
MARCO FANS STAND UP!

RaiSaru goes by many names.

Rai-Taro, the son of thunder, Raijin, Bararaq, Susanoo, Set, Shango

They also call him KingTempest

I AM THE GOD OF MONKEYS AND LIGHTNING BITCH
Knew rai had to do with lightning... But didn't fully know

And no... You're still the geapest I remember 🐵

God damn, imagine someone out-gold'ing Tesoro

And I have Skarbrand
Oh nvm I just realized you might be against what I'm gonna post ( https://vsbattles.com/threads/zephyr-one-piece-issue.150454/post-5542981 ) but..
Title:興奮、再び。総合プロデューサー 尾田栄一郎!! 年ぶりに 映画やりますよ!! やるからにはただじゃ 済ませませんよ!! びっくり箱いっぱい用意 してあるんですからね!! 全スタッフ超燃えてん すからね!うおー!!! Title:Excitement, again. General Producer Eiichiro Oda! We're going to make a movie for the first time in a year! We will not settle for nothing! We have prepared a lot of surprise boxes! The whole staff is on fire! Oh!!!!
unknown.png
49A52558-8845-408F-884F-D0A070612D3B.png

Oh nvm I just realized you might be against what I'm gonna post ( https://vsbattles.com/threads/zephyr-one-piece-issue.150454/post-5542981 ) but..
Title:興奮、再び。総合プロデューサー 尾田栄一郎!! 年ぶりに 映画やりますよ!! やるからにはただじゃ 済ませませんよ!! びっくり箱いっぱい用意 してあるんですからね!! 全スタッフ超燃えてん すからね!うおー!!! Title:Excitement, again. General Producer Eiichiro Oda! We're going to make a movie for the first time in a year! We will not settle for nothing! We have prepared a lot of surprise boxes! The whole staff is on fire! Oh!!!!
unknown.png
49A52558-8845-408F-884F-D0A070612D3B.png
Interesting. Then it's best to get that minor rework into play now rather then later

Why the f are now everybody wanting to become monkeys... Even tho I understand you guys are jealous or something similar... Remember, being a fake will get yourself in consequences
ᚠᚪᚳᛖ ᛘᚩᚾᚳᛖᛁᛋ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚾᛖᚠᛖᚱ ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱᛋᛏᚪᚾᛞ ᚹᚻᚪᛏ ᚹᛖ ᚷᚩ ᚦᚱᚩᚢᚷᚻ ᚩᚾ ᚩᚢᚱ ᛞᚪᛁ ᛏᚩ ᛞᚪᛁ ᛚᛁᚠᛖᛋ ᛘᚩᚾᚳᛖᛁ. ᛁᚩᚢ ᚾᛖᛖᛞ ᛏᚩ ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱᛋᛏᚪᚾᛞ ᚦᚪᛏ ᚹᛖ ᛞᚩᚾ×ᛏ ᚻᚪᚠᛖ ᚦᛖ ᛚᚢᚳᛋᚢᚱᛁ ᚩᚠ ᚹᚻᛁᚾᛁᛝ. ᚹᛖ ᚾᛖᛖᛞ ᛏᚩ ᚠᛁᚷᚻᛏ ᚠᚩᚱ ᚦᛖ ᚱᛁᚷᚻᛏ ᚩᚠ ᚪᛚᛚ ᚱᛠᛚ ᛘᚩᚾᚳᛖᛁᛋ.

ᚠᚪᚳᛖ ᛘᚩᚾᚳᛖᛁᛋ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚾᛖᚠᛖᚱ ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱᛋᛏᚪᚾᛞ ᚹᚻᚪᛏ ᚹᛖ ᚷᚩ ᚦᚱᚩᚢᚷᚻ ᚩᚾ ᚩᚢᚱ ᛞᚪᛁ ᛏᚩ ᛞᚪᛁ ᛚᛁᚠᛖᛋ ᛘᚩᚾᚳᛖᛁ. ᛁᚩᚢ ᚾᛖᛖᛞ ᛏᚩ ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱᛋᛏᚪᚾᛞ ᚦᚪᛏ ᚹᛖ ᛞᚩᚾ×ᛏ ᚻᚪᚠᛖ ᚦᛖ ᛚᚢᚳᛋᚢᚱᛁ ᚩᚠ ᚹᚻᛁᚾᛁᛝ. ᚹᛖ ᚾᛖᛖᛞ ᛏᚩ ᚠᛁᚷᚻᛏ ᚠᚩᚱ ᚦᛖ ᚱᛁᚷᚻᛏ ᚩᚠ ᚪᛚᛚ ᚱᛠᛚ ᛘᚩᚾᚳᛖᛁᛋ.
Du kommer få see.

Reported for spamming slurs.

Back