• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Post-Timeskip Kaku's Power level if he joined the SHP in a what-if:

• His FMI to Dressrosa Base would be stronger than G2, while his Hybrid would be above that.
  • For Wano (Onigashima Raid), he'd probably be about as strong as his canon Egghead self in Base and with Rokushiki (he'd be like the SHP's martial arts expert due to Rokushiki), his Hybrid would be above that, and his Awakened Form would be Sabo level (based on the fact that Lucci and Sabo have fought each other twice in non-canon movies).
    • In Onigashima, he'd fight Queen while Sanji went to join the other SHP on the roof.
    • He'd then fight Jack while Sanji fought Queen, and then fight his old Cipher Pol chums in the form of Guernica and Maha.

Interversal mald is asinine
Bro is determined to say asinine at any chance he gets.
How is it weird?
I mean it's not but, it's hard to explain.

• His FMI to Dressrosa Base would be stronger than G2, while his Hybrid would be above that.
  • For Wano (Onigashima Raid), he'd probably be about as strong as his canon Egghead self in Base and with Rokushiki (he'd be like the SHP's martial arts expert due to Rokushiki), his Hybrid would be above that, and his Awakened Form would be Sabo level (based on the fact that Lucci and Sabo have fought each other twice in non-canon movies).
    • In Onigashima, he'd fight Queen while Sanji went to join the other SHP on the roof.
    • He'd then fight Jack while Sanji fought Queen, and then fight his old Cipher Pol chums in the form of Guernica and Maha.
Not sure how to respond to this, ngl.

-Thriller Bark: Stomp, scales above earlier
-Strong World: Same as before, but easier.
-Sabaody: He's revealed to have a bounty of 110m, making him one of the Supernovas. He's sent off as usual.
-Summit War arc: Same as before, but Luffy uses Soru more often.
-Return to Sabaody: Scales to Zoro Base-to-Base. Wrecks a few Pacifistas, reveals that his has Initial Kenbun and Buso.
-FMI: After Hody beats Zoro, Kaku wrecks he shit.
-Punk Hazard: Things stay way easier.
-Dressrosa: Takes out Diamante, then works with Kyros and Rebecca against Doflamingo, but loses miserably, albeit being able to free Springy Boi. Afterwards, his Bounty is raised to 200m.
-Zou: Pretty much normal. He goes to Wano and pretends he's Usopp's brother.
-Wano: While Killer fights Zoro, Kaku fights Onimaru, showcasing Intermediate Buso and Kenbun.
-Onigashima: Pretty much as you said, but after Sanji beats Queen, he's nearly dead due to fighting Kaidou, despite knowing Tempest Kick now, so Kaku saves him, intercepts Maha, kills him, then, together with Izou, kills Guernica, before both briefly interfere with BM's fight, cutting her across the face, and head up and watch Luffy fight Kaidou. Luffy uses Soru a lot more, pushing Kaidou back, until Kaidou kills him as in the original. When G5 Luffy returns. Zoro arrives as well, having beaten King easier due to his new Geppo technique Kaku taught him, as all the other Straw Hats, having won more easily, show up alongside him.

For an overview of what the others have learned:

Luffy: More Soru
Zoro: Geppo
Sanji: Tempest Kick
Robin: Shigan
Usopp: Has control over his Initial Kenbun
Nami: Better melee skills
Franky: Iron Body
Brook: Kami-e
Jinbe: Not much, but he's used less stamina.

When Luffy dies, the others fight Big K, etc.

Kaku comes out of this with a bounty of 1 Billion.

And Luffy wrecks Lucci harder.

That would **** up everything

Cognac ~ Jinbe Buso < Who's Who < Queen < Marco ~ Base Big Mom
I'll split our divisions up.
300 at your door and 300 at KT's.
I'll be leading the raid at KT's house, that mf is crazy.
Plus, it was a casual starved skinny Big Mom
2 Homie Big Mom tho
Ambushes can get turned to massacres real quick
That's why I'm leading the ambush.
I don't gotta worry about Kachon though he's a nutcase.

-Thriller Bark: Stomp, scales above earlier
-Strong World: Same as before, but easier.
-Sabaody: He's revealed to have a bounty of 110m, making him one of the Supernovas. He's sent off as usual.
-Summit War arc: Same as before, but Luffy uses Soru more often.
-Return to Sabaody: Scales to Zoro Base-to-Base. Wrecks a few Pacifistas, reveals that his has Initial Kenbun and Buso.
-FMI: After Hody beats Zoro, Kaku wrecks he shit.
-Punk Hazard: Things stay way easier.
-Dressrosa: Takes out Diamante, then works with Kyros and Rebecca against Doflamingo, but loses miserably, albeit being able to free Springy Boi. Afterwards, his Bounty is raised to 200m.
-Zou: Pretty much normal. He goes to Wano and pretends he's Usopp's brother.
-Wano: While Killer fights Zoro, Kaku fights Onimaru, showcasing Intermediate Buso and Kenbun.
-Onigashima: Pretty much as you said, but after Sanji beats Queen, he's nearly dead due to fighting Kaidou, despite knowing Tempest Kick now, so Kaku saves him, intercepts Maha, kills him, then, together with Izou, kills Guernica, before both briefly interfere with BM's fight, cutting her across the face, and head up and watch Luffy fight Kaidou. Luffy uses Soru a lot more, pushing Kaidou back, until Kaidou kills him as in the original. When G5 Luffy returns. Zoro arrives as well, having beaten King easier due to his new Geppo technique Kaku taught him, as all the other Straw Hats, having won more easily, show up alongside him.

For an overview of what the others have learned:

Luffy: More Soru
Zoro: Geppo
Sanji: Tempest Kick
Robin: Shigan
Usopp: Has control over his Initial Kenbun
Nami: Better melee skills
Franky: Iron Body
Brook: Kami-e
Jinbe: Not much, but he's used less stamina.

When Luffy dies, the others fight Big K, etc.

Kaku comes out of this with a bounty of 1 Billion.

And Luffy wrecks Lucci harder.
HOLY SHIT, this is really good!

And actually, you gave me a great idea.

While I love your entire idea with Onigashima, I just realized that a good way for Kaku to contribute while being comparable to his canon Egghead self is to help Law and Kidd fight Bigger Mom.

Of ONE PIECE
How does that relate to Kaku having a 110 million bounty?

You know, Kel'Thuzad solos One Piece speed equal after Downgrades to High 6-B go through, one of his victory quotes in Hearthstone is "Give me a K! Give me a T! What's that spell?!", and KingTempest is abbreviated to KT...

KingTempest must be Kel'Thuzad, making sure he solos the verse

i'm talking about his bounty making him a supernova

do you know how many people don't know why the supernovas became supernovas?
You can't say you know the story whenever you said... 🙈 nothing 😶‍🌫️

Back