• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

7wk5oedpqeo71.jpg

I think Monke is obsessed bc I literally came in hear, posted 1 panel, and he's on my dick claiming that I said shit that I didn't

What a bum

Did I say that? Or did I point out the lie that S-Shark's eyes were rolled back only from Nami?
You defended it.
Stop being an intolerable asshole.
I think Monke is obsessed bc I literally came in hear, posted 1 panel, and he's on my dick claiming that I said shit that I didn't

What a bum
Idk why you're acting tough you probably wouldn't say any of this irl.
I'm not tryna start anything but I'm just saying you should be true to your self.

Luffy:

-Has a Now-Awakened Mythical Zoan that is also the strongest Zoan we've seen yet.
luffy carried the fruit like all the applications we see come from that fella's lil brain
-Is the son of Monkey D. Dragon and grandson of Garp.
doesnt prove much
-Trained with 2 bros who grew up to be admiral-tiers.
sanji also trained you know?
-Has Conqueror's Haki.
he has it because he's powerful not vice versa

You defended it.
By pointing out that yall were wrong in saying that his eyes were rolled back?
Idk why you're acting tough you probably wouldn't say any of this irl.
"you probably wouldn't say any of this irl"

lmao I'm not even gonna bother addressing this bullshit.
I'm not tryna start anything but I'm just saying you should be true to your self.
You must be a genuine idiot if you're not being ironic rn

Is tough being a Sanji fan out here bruh
Speaking of, the Sanji fans on r/OnePiecePowerScaling are major ass-wipes.

I mean, Kachon and Dragnoir at least have plenty of class (plus I owe Kachon a few and he's my homie), but DEAR LORD.

One of them made a poll about Sanji vs a Zoro who didn't have ACOC, got mad at me and others who voted Zoro, and said anyone who voted Zoro basically had brain damage.

One of them made a poll about Sanji vs a Zoro who didn't have ACOC, got mad at me and others who voted Zoro, and said anyone who voted Zoro basically had brain damage.
I mean, that's a horrible take.

(not defending him saying yall had brain damage, just pointing out that you're wrong)

Speaking of, the Sanji fans on r/OnePiecePowerScaling are major ass-wipes.

I mean, Kachon and Dragnoir at least have plenty of class (plus I owe Kachon a few and he's my homie), but DEAR LORD.

Idk how they see him scar Kaidou while injured and think " Yeah Sanji beats him " but alright.

Why are y'all arguing about his eyes just do what I did and post an image of King or Kaidou having white eyes yet taking no damage

i believe that if someone actually damaged the seraphims itd be a huge deal seeing how even king of hell cant take down a weakened flame on king, and boundman not even scratching s bear

then you think sanji just hurt s shark really bad and walked it off?

Back