• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I think Yamato matches Kaido in AP, but not durability.

And Kaido's durability is his main advantage in battle.

That's why she couldn't beat him.

Their Thunder Baguas had the same AP, but Yamato needed Ice Armor and still bled as much, if not more than Kaido

I just realized BB only nearly cracked Ace's neck while Luffy managed to send Lucci into a wall and actually did crack his neck
Not terribly similar scenarios but I found it interesting

Wasn't the point of the Luffy and Lucci thing that they did no damage though
The point is that neither was shown to be slacking or needing aid from the other.

But even if thay gets rejected once Egghead scaling is discussed, Hybrid Lucci still scales above his Rokushiki which should be above Kaku's Rokushiki that matched S-Hawk.

The point is that neither was shown to be slacking or needing aid from the other.

But even if thay gets rejected once Egghead scaling is discussed, Hybrid Lucci still scales above his Rokushiki which should be above Kaku's Rokushiki that matched S-Hawk.
I don't care, there's nothing suggesting they're equal just because they fought together.
Unless you think Killer is comparable to the others on the roof top for fighting alongside them?

I don't care, there's nothing suggesting they're equal just because they fought together.
Unless you think Killer is comparable to the others on the roof top for fighting alongside them?
I mean, Killer took a Fulgora better than Kid did and blocked 2 Kaifu which are above Zoan Kaido's normal AP, and Kid was confident that Killer could help him defeat Big Mom.

But let's be real, we should wait until Egghead ends to really debate this.

I think Base Lucci is gonna get some stuff next time we see him and Luffy against S-Bear.

Or maybe his Awakened Form is gonna fight either Kizaru (since the WG has no issue disposing of anyone they deem to be traitors even if the person has done next to nothing besides self-preservation), or one of the BB commanders like Kuzan.

It'd be funny: Kuzan opposes the WG's evil actions but serves an evil man (Blackbeard), while Lucci has no issues with serving the awful Celestial Dragons but is working alongside Luffy to survive.

I'm not the one who made him that guy, Oda did.
mqdefault.jpg

Back