• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

2 hits at the exact place and time, doubling the power of it
Sure, for a normal attack that makes sense since the power of the hit is coming entirely from Luffy's arms. But why would using two arms at once double the amount of Haki he has?

16806269043807754453581732424305.jpg

😅 nah this funny af

my only complaint is that we cant scale zoro to kidd as long as he scales to big mom because even a stronger zoro was still below her

Why did I just get back here and find 57 notifications? I have been gone for less than 3 hours.
Wow, most I ever got was 21 notifications (mostly likes with like 1/3 of them being replies) and I nearly got a heart attack.

my only complaint is that we cant scale zoro to kidd as long as he scales to big mom because even a stronger zoro was still below her
He should at least scale to Base Kidd's AP since he could temporarily block the Hakai while Kidd couldn't do jack.

He should at least scale to Base Kidd's AP since he could temporarily block the Hakai while Kidd couldn't do jack.
the profiles scale base kidd to cognac big mom, while i disagree because the hit was intended for nami and ussop, you have to remove it from the profiles for zoro to be able to scale

but if cognac scaling is removed where would base kidd scale anyway

the anime has multiple scenes of kidd and law being weaker than big mom in ap
prometheus overpowers a punk gibson
hera completely stops injection shot
napoleon clashing with law and kidd with them being pressured while big mom is smiling
i know we rarely consider the anime but its oddly consistent

the profiles scale base kidd to cognac big mom, while i disagree because the hit was intended for nami and ussop, you have to remove it from the profiles for zoro to be able to scale

but if cognac scaling is removed where would base kidd scale anyway
I mean, Zoro effortlessly blocked a Kaifu from Kaido which is above his normal Zoan AP, so him scaling to Base Kidd isn't an issue.

And IMO the cognac feat is fine since BM was angry and a tad out of control.

As for Base Kidd, he fought 3-Homie BM off-screen and was absolutely fine when Law showed up.

I mean, Zoro effortlessly blocked a Kaifu from Kaido which is above his normal Zoan AP, so him scaling to Base Kidd isn't an issue.

And IMO the cognac feat is fine since BM was angry and a tad out of control.

As for Base Kidd, he fought 3-Homie BM off-screen and was absolutely fine when Law showed up.
i know that he fought bm offscreen but the only time we see him clashing with her is the cognac scene

anyway, i dont really mind scaling zoro to kidd but he shouldnt scale to big mom considering his stronger self was still weaker

anyway, i dont really mind scaling zoro to kidd but he shouldnt scale to big mom considering his stronger self was still weaker
He was weaker, but still capable of holding his own.

No one is saying Law and Kidd are equal to the Yonko, but they were both capable of consistently keeping up with, hurting, and taking a fuckton of hits from BM.

If Big Mom is a 100, Law and Kidd are each like an 80.

But if BM wasn't stronger than them, they wouldn't have resorted to BFR to beat her.

Her Base only has 2 feats:

Clashing with Hybrid Kaido at the start of their fight, and blocking a Hybrid Kaido attack meant for Momo (and considering Momo had just hurt Zoan Kaido, I doubt Hybrid Kaido was pulling any punches).
Aramaki

I was saying that Kidd is weaker than Big Mom but can hold his own for sure.
you just said that him blocking cognac is a valid feat? and he wasnt struggling to do it

the only way i see zoro scaling is with kidd having lower ap than bm
she was also so strong that, before she even used Haki or Zoan forms, Kaido immediately went Hybrid, showing how strong her base was.
kaido knows about his haki and df so not really

you just said that him blocking cognac is a valid feat? and he wasnt struggling to do it

the only way i see zoro scaling is with kidd having lower ap than bm
Their AP is relative to the yonko, like how Marco clashed equally with Big Mom
kaido knows about his haki and df so not really
He did this even before she used her own Haki and df, and he's usually reserved about his Hybrid form.

There's also the DF scaling we currently use for Base Yamato.

Their AP is relative to the yonko, like how Marco clashed equally with Big Mom
marco's fire negated prometheus so at best, marco scales to no homies big mom, who is below base kaido
so king scaling doesnt break anything
He did this even before she used her own Haki and df, and he's usually reserved about his Hybrid form.
kaido knows yamato has these tho he didnt go hybrid purely because of yamatos base power

@Fireld pointed out that the first clash with Kaido in 1016 probably was with her using Hao, but pointed out that even in base she was implied to be above Dragon Momo and she was also so strong that, before she even used Haki or Zoan forms, Kaido immediately went Hybrid, showing how strong her base was.
and people say zoro is stronger than her

Zoro isn't as strong as her (without Asura or KoH, that is), but he won for other reasons. Ngl, I admittedly question the fight results myself if only because Yamato's Hybrid durability is ******* absurd.

marco's fire negated prometheus so at best, marco scales to no homies big mom, who is below base kaido
so king scaling doesnt break anything

kaido knows yamato has these tho he didnt go hybrid purely because of yamatos base power
If the yonko are each overall a 100, Buso Zoro, Base Kidd, and similar people are all in the range between a 70 and a 90.

Zoro isn't as strong as her (without Asura or KoH, that is), but he won for other reasons. Ngl, I admittedly question the fight results myself if only because Yamato's Hybrid durability is ******* absurd.
what reasons? yamato can dodge koh but ashura does pose a threat but its zoros last resort
If the yonko are each overall a 100, Buso Zoro, Base Kidd, and similar people are all in the range between a 70 and a 90.
these are baseless numbers
if we scale zoro to kidd you'd have goofy scaling chains like
base kaido > king > pre medicine zoro ~ kidd ~ cognac big mom > base kaido

whats a better feat giving an admiral a headache or drawing 2 drops of blood from kaido?
Slamming Kaidou into the ground.
Though when she gave Aramaki a headache she also slammed him despite being in base form unlike her fight with Kaidou which was in Hybrid.

Back