• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

One of my new favorite things is absurdly large boss battles. I was thinking of putting the entire Worst Generation against some Yonkos or God-Tiers. Which boss/bosses should I go with?

It's not so much that it's wrong as that it's not in context.
Kachon is trying to say zoro couldn't notice sanji's speed... Which is just wrong... Sanji wasn't even moving when zoro said hmm?

Which implies he was focusing more what was in front of him and wasn't trying at all to notice sanji...

Basically zoro said hmm? As in you back/finished? Or something Kinda

It's like saying the numbing needle is faster than luffy
0892-015.png

Even tho he easily reacts to it and dodges it in base while bring tired af even passing out
0893-008.png

Back