• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

141.png

is the yamato > kaido df stuff on the profile a statement or a speculation?
because the only thing that supports it is yamato blocking a hit from hybrid kaido but that's something post udon luffy did as well

Last edited:
Her Base only has 2 feats:

Clashing with Hybrid Kaido at the start of their fight, and blocking a Hybrid Kaido attack meant for Momo (and considering Momo had just hurt Zoan Kaido, I doubt Hybrid Kaido was pulling any punches).

Her Base only has 2 feats:

Clashing with Hybrid Kaido at the start of their fight, and blocking a Hybrid Kaido attack meant for Momo (and considering Momo had just hurt Zoan Kaido, I doubt Hybrid Kaido was pulling any punches).
  • easily overpowering a defensive x drake with apoo stating that fighting is pointless as long as yamato is against kaido
  • one shotting ulti and casually keeping up with post udon luffy while weakened

• easily overpowering x drake with apoo stating that fighting is pointless as long as yamato is against kaido
  • one shotting ulti and casually keeping up with post udon luffy while weakened
Yeah, but her 2 feats against Kaido are her 2 solid top-tier ones.

Saying that he fought in fought on par with Sabo while both were casual. Only Fujitora was casual. Sabo was burning marines, broke a skull of vice admiral, was trying to protect Luffy; he was serious.

I mean, I support Issho being Kizaru level, but that was rejected.

Also, kinda surprised no one has made Issho vs current Zoro yet.

Maybe cuz we where Zoro caps but don't know where Fuji does? Or cuz we barely know arsenal? Like really, we know only 2 of Fuji's techniques & while we have dozens for Zoro.

Maybe cuz we where Zoro caps but don't know where Fuji does? Or cuz we barely know arsenal? Like really, we know only 2 of Fuji's techniques & while we have dozens for Zoro.
we know 1 tech of roger jozu shanks and more
we make threads just fine

Back