• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I swear i will never understand how people can be unable to differentiate endurance and stamina from durability.

I get endurance and stamina being hard to split quite a few times, as they are closely related and a feat with one will most of the time have part of the other... but dura is literally a completely different thing.

I see endurance being Akainu and Kuzan fighting for 10 days despite giving each other injuries back and forth.
Stamina is Kaidou and Big Mom ( or Primebeard and Roger ) fighting for 3 days and not receiving injuries but still fighting for that duration of time.

Queen clears every single beast pirate.

He over-exceeded what everyone expected from him
He has such a fun and vibrant personality
His abilities are just as chaotic as he is
He's a ******* tank and powerhouse

And to top it all off, he fought Sanji. All I could ask for in a villain.
I completely agree with everything except that top line.

Cringe...
Imagine your goat being this guy😢
disappointed-what.gif

He's also got HISTORY.

Important feats this chapter:

-Lucky Roux told Shanks not to sweat it, implying that the rest of the crew would take down the Kid Pirates easily.

-Kid is stated to never pull his punches.

-Shanks.

-Dory and Brogy erased a ship and probably killed everyone.

-Blackbeard is more worrying than Kid.

-It was believed that the Seraphim would wipe out everyone, despite the knowledge Vegapunk has of their bounties, and the events in Wano.

Bad take tbh. Queen isn't particularly powerful in comparison to many of the other god-tiers, but he fills a few niches incredibly well.

He's essentially an eccentric musician, a lunatic general, and a mad scientist at the same time. As well as a terrible paleontologist.
Not at all a bad take

Doffy, Crocodile are goats not Queen🥱

King is still better than Zoom Zoom and i like X Drake & Ulti more than Quee ngl🗿 Queen is just not the type of character i would like personally its not only him but most characters in animanga with a character like this irritate me more than lile them.

But even then leave the Beast Pirates since most of em are ass in character imo. They are still not comparable to my 2 goats Doffy & Croco in terms of character

S-Hawk attacked Blackbeard once, but had a semi-drawn out fight against Zoro and Kaku.

You can't really compare those two interactions.
Nah, but it's funny how if he hadn't been ordered to retreat he would've thrown down with BB, but Nitoryu Buso Zoro and Rokushiki Kaku made him go "shit, I gotta save these guys for when I kill the fodder".

It's not scalable, but it sure is funny how bad onscreen BB has it.

Also, I just realized that Zoro may not have Asura anymore.

When he used it in 1010, it was Enma + Hao Infusion (the latter being heavily implied by Kaido).

But now KoH is a mastered Enma + Hao Infusion, so it's possibly Asura but mastered.

Nah, but it's funny how if he hadn't been ordered to retreat he would've thrown down with BB, but Nitoryu Buso Zoro and Rokushiki Kaku made him go "shit, I gotta save these guys for when I kill the fodder".

It's not scalable, but it sure is funny how bad onscreen BB has it.
Yeah and wtf was S-Hawk gonna fight with? The sword got BB yanked from him using Kurouzu?

Back