• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'm sorry but Yamato utterly manhandles Queen.

Her Thunder Bagua blitzes (keep in mind Queen had issues reacted to DJ pre-Exo Sanji and got utterly blitzed by enhanced speed Sanji), her power is just on another level, and Queen's only win-con is the lasers which Yamato could probably dodge courtesy of her speed.

Invisibility, flames, viruses, many limbs, lasers, endurance, stamina,
He doesn't always have the viruses on hand, like against Sanji.

Yamato has better stamina. Like she just does.

She went 1v1 vs ******* Kaido, who was trying to kill her, and looked relatively fine afterwards.

She then proceeded to fight Kazenbo, and once the Wano fight was over she looked fine.

Same with endurance, she took 5 Hao Infused blows from an enraged Hybrid Kaido and was relatively fine.

Considering she dislocated Kaido's jaw, she'll easily smash Queen's robo limbs.

She can dodge the lasers.

Her ice matched Kaido's fire, Queen doesn't even have any notable fire powers.

He doesn't always have the viruses on hand, like against Sanji.
His viruses got destroyed by Zoro.
Yamato has better stamina. Like she just does.
No she does not.
She went 1v1 vs ******* Kaido, who was trying to kill her, and looked relatively fine afterwards.
She was not "relatively fine."

Same with endurance, she took 5 Hao Infused blows from an enraged Hybrid Kaido and was relatively fine.
Endurance ≠ Durability.
She can dodge the lasers.
Not if they're invisible.
Her ice matched Kaido's fire, Queen doesn't even have any notable fire powers.
Bridal Bomber.

His viruses got destroyed by Zoro.
Yamato could dodge them with her superior speed.
No she does not.
Are you saying Queen would've 1v1'd Kaido and come out relatively fine stamina-wise?
She was not "relatively fine."
She was slightly worse off than Kaido. She had zero issue fighting Kazenbo and stopping the bombs, and by the end of Wano was still fit as a fiddle.
Not if they're invisible.
Queen only became invisible to show-off to Sanji.

And Yamato has observation Haki.
Bridal Bomber.
Those are normal-ass flames.

No way you're comparing someone scared shitless of Base Big Mom to someone who 1v1'd Kaido.

Kaido was perfectly fine.
Yamato wasn't that bad off-either.
That's durability, not stamina.
She wasn't super-exhausted after the Kaido fight, nor after Kazenbo, and after that she had no issue fasting for an entire week.

She's a stamina beast.

Ace missed out
I'm referring to the fire, not the AP?
I was referring to the fact that in no world does Yamato lose to Queen when the latter was scared of someone who is =< the person Yamato fought on par with (since BM was weakened slightly).

Invisibility, flames, viruses, many limbs, lasers, endurance, stamina,
Queen doesn't evem start with Invisibility at all.

She counters flames with her ice breath attack like she did vs Boro Breath

Queen was only shown using viruses while everyone was focused on each enemy. He never is shown using viruses in a 1v1 fight...

Many limbs wont help either when Yamato is relative to Hybrid Kaido in speed as she kept up with him

Lasers arent all that... We saw Beginning Of Timeskip Luffy dodging lasers easily by reacting to them from the Pacifista... and a Base Kaidou blitzed Post Udon Luffy who used Future Sight and still couldnt dodge the whole attack and Hybrid Kaidou is faster and stronger than his base as we know his Hybrid Form amps his stats further. So ye lasers aint all that

Endurance and stamina was already covered from Eseso.

Queen doesn't evem start with Invisibility at all.
We do not know what he starts with.
She counters flames with her ice breath attack like she did vs Boro Breath
He can simply weave his arm around the line of fire?
Queen was only shown using viruses while everyone was focused on each enemy. He never is shown using viruses in a 1v1 fight...
Against Raizo and Denjiro.
Many limbs wont help either when Yamato is relative to Hybrid Kaido in speed as she kept up with him
She would still have trouble blocking them all at once.
Lasers arent all that... We saw Beginning Of Timeskip Luffy dodging lasers easily by reacting to them from the Pacifista
Everyone knows how slow lasers are compared to current fighters. What makes Queen's so troublesome is how his danmaku described as a "shower of lasers." What makes it even worse is that as you dodge, Queen still has access to his other abilities such as Brachio Launchers, Vinsmoke abilities, Viruses, Invisibility, and more.

The only reason Sanji was able to survive was due to Sky Walk, where he could run in the air and would't be bound by gravity. Yamato does't have that advantage, so her getting caught is guaranteed.

He barely use the viruses in a 1v1. Didn't do it against Marco, Drake, or Sanji.
When did he use fire?
Also he hardly flexes his Germa enhancements.

Zoro could dodge the lasers, Marco could dodge them, Yamato definitely could.
They both dodged singular lasers.

Read what I wrote. Never once did I say that Yamato would not be capable of dodging the lasers for some time. In fact, I mentioned how they're rather slow in comparison to her:
Everyone knows how slow lasers are compared to current fighters

THe issue is when they're not stopping and how they're danmaku, and while dealing with said danmaku, she has to find an answer to the plethora of other abilities he has coming at her at the same time.

We do not know what he starts with.

He can simply weave his arm around the line of fire?

Against Raizo and Denjiro.

She would still have trouble blocking them all at once.

Everyone knows how slow lasers are compared to current fighters. What makes Queen's so troublesome is how his danmaku described as a "shower of lasers." What makes it even worse is that as you dodge, Queen still has access to his other abilities such as Brachio Launchers, Vinsmoke abilities, Viruses, Invisibility, and more.

The only reason Sanji was able to survive was due to Sky Walk, where he could run in the air and would't be bound by gravity. Yamato does't have that advantage, so her getting caught is guaranteed.
He mostly starts in Zoan form i think

Yamato can counter it with her Kanabo its not something superior to what Kaido uses.

Even then shooting viruses Yamato would dodge since she got FTL reaction speed by reacting to Kaidos attacks. Does Queen's Viruses have that speed when he shoots them with a gun? They seem like more the speed of bullet which even Sanji dodged Point Blank Range in Jaya and those viruses were only able to shoot fodders...

The only way i see Queen winning is the Anaconda attack which he used on Sanji before he regenerated. Otherwise i dont rly see any wincon for Queen...

He mostly starts in Zoan form i think
Who's to say that he doesn't start with his viruses either?
Yamato can counter it with her Kanabo its not something superior to what Kaido uses.
Counter what? The viruses?
Even then shooting viruses Yamato would dodge since she got FTL reaction speed by reacting to Kaidos attacks. Does Queen's Viruses have that speed when he shoots them with a gun? They seem like more the speed of bullet which even Sanji dodged Point Blank Range in Jaya and those viruses were only able to shoot fodders...
I'm not referring to shooting viruses.
The only way i see Queen winning is the Anaconda attack which he used on Sanji before he regenerated
Which he can do while invisible, which Yamato can't see coming while having to deal with Brachio Launchers as well.

One Piece Anime Key Visual for the strongest fighters of the Alliance

Confirms Zoro and Sanji > Yamato

Fr0ERnbWYAE3hop.png
God that's so CLEAN!!!

Yes it does.
No it does not.
"Nearly tripping over"
Yes. Look at the panel.
You're trying to.
Reply to when I said that.
Didn't use it against Sanji
I don't think I have to explain why he didn't use it on Sanji. Literally read their fight. He explains why.
Didn't use it against Marco
He fought Marco for half a chapter.
Didn't use it against Big Mom
He got hit with her, hit her, then left. That was barely a fight.

Who's to say that he doesn't start with his viruses either?

Counter what? The viruses?

I'm not referring to shooting viruses.

Which he can do while invisible, which Yamato can't see coming while having to deal with Brachio Launchers as well.
The 1v1 fights....

Counter the flame attack u mentioned

Which viruses are you referring to?

Queen doesnt use invisibility in character like i said... Queen doesnt even know how to use his own Brachio Launchers brobhe hit himself with them 2 times already.... u realize how dumb he was at that moment right? Yamato simply speed blitzes with Thunder Bagua like she did Ulti...

Woro and Wanji fans are eating with this art!!!

Also
This 100% confirms Zoro and Sanji used IJ and KoH during Film Red for their final blow against Tot Musica.

Nah
Look at when they attack Tot Musica. Zoro's swords have the same green smoke as KoH and Sanji has blue flames instead of the normal flames.

iirc Oven fuel Sanji's flames, or so I heard.
Bro i have reread the fight over 6 times as a Sanji stan i am and i still dont find any wincons for Queen... but ok
Y'all can make a match if you want.

Back