• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Which is why power-wise he's mid.

As a villain, he was like the only good thing from Dressrosa besides the reveal of Gear 4.
You seriously think those are the only good things that happened in Dressrosa? Damn no wonder Dressrosa is underrated as an arc in vsbw.

I wasn't sure at first whether y'all were referring to his power or character when he was called mid.

Agree with 2nd part
Pretty sure in the Final War when we see Imus powers, Mihawks, Shanks, BB, and Dragon Sabo etc. We gonna call Queen and the others that passed from Wano mid in power too.

Yee man... Idk, I think I should just stop 100% in fixing/helping the op verse

There's literally no point, for real.... Sadness for real

😴

MAN BUT IT'S HARD NOT TOOOOOO 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉 I'll just try to not help

As with Shanks, but everyone loves him
Nah... We know shanks with 10 seconds screen time more than crocodile with 10 hour screen time

That's why shanks a goat
Nah... Doffy shot his dad, crocodile... Is evil because.... Crocodile wanted to.... Crocodile likes.... Crocodile is... **** i actually tried to think if something but I couldn't 👁️🙉, crocodile is a potential girl or luffy's mom... That it 😴

YO!
Gotta go! Gotta go!

Dreamin, don't give it up Sha-anks!
Dreamin, don't give it up Beckman!
Dreamin, don't give it up Yasopp!
Dreamin, don't give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up!

Here's how the story goes, we find out
Bout' a boy in a chest on a ship, there's no doubt,
The pirate Shanks' eye is on, literally,
Should not have messed with W.B.!

Gotta go, gotta go, yo-ho!

His name is Shanks!
(That's the "Red Hair" Shanks!)
He's the strongest of the pirates!
He was the best around!
(Well what happened?!)
Yo yo yo, he got a bite of Sea King!

Gotta Go, Gotta Go!

His name's Beckman, his foes are going to die,
L-I-M-E-JUICE, he ain't shy,
Yasopp's doing that sniper thing,
Roux is eating, Snake is building-ing.

Set sail for the Ooooone Piece,
We will have to go get it,
at soooome point!
Yo-ho, Yo-ho...
It's time to go to Raftel!

Nah... We know shanks with 10 seconds screen time more than crocodile with 10 hour screen time

That's why shanks a goat

Nah... Doffy shot his dad, crocodile... Is evil because.... Crocodile wanted to...
He wanted to be the Pirate King, but Primebeard crushed his dreams. His goal was to take over the kingdom of Alabasta, and obtain Pluton, while recruiting some of the greatest bounty hunters in the grand line, so as to achieve ultimate power.

That's why shanks a goat

Nah... Doffy shot his dad, crocodile... Is evil because.... Crocodile wanted to.... Crocodile likes.... Crocodile is... **** i actually tried to think if something but I couldn't 👁️🙉, crocodile is a potential girl or luffy's mom... That it 😴
That's the thing.
Crocodile is a " Big Jack Horner " ( if you saw that movie you know what I mean ) type of villain.
It's not really explained WHY he's evil, he's just pure unadulterated evil and fun.

YO!
Gotta go! Gotta go!

Dreamin, don't give it up Sha-anks!
Dreamin, don't give it up Beckman!
Dreamin, don't give it up Yasopp!
Dreamin, don't give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up!

Here's how the story goes, we find out
Bout' a boy in a chest on a ship, there's no doubt,
The pirate Shanks' eye is on, literally,
Should not have messed with W.B.!

His name is Shanks!
(That's the "Red Hair" Shanks!)
He's the strongest of the pirates!
He was the best around!
(Well what happened?!)
Yo yo yo, he got a bite of Sea King!

Gotta Go, Gotta Go!

His name's Beckman, his foes are going to die,
L-I-M-E-JUICE, he ain't shy,
Yasopp's doing that sniper thing,
Roux is eating, Snake is building-ing.

Set sail for the Ooooone Piece,
We will have to go get it,
at soooome point!
Yo-ho, Yo-ho...
It's time to go to Raftel!
I read this in the tone of the OPM theme for some reason..

He wanted to be the Pirate King, but Primebeard crushed his dreams. His goal was to take over the kingdom of Alabasta, and obtain Pluton, while recruiting some of the greatest bounty hunters in the grand line, so as to achieve ultimate power.
You barely explained anything about him but what has happened around him

Back