• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

v6J6btO.png

Would Vista's statement of being one of the world greastest twin sword users count for Queen too? This is without counting the power boosts he gains from tech-based techniques of course.

Now don't beat me to death for this question but if Shiki lifts an island wouldn't he still scale to H6A if he can throw this island down on something/someone for an attack?
Reason I don't make a crt or questions and answers thread for this is because it's not too important or a solid argument ( plus I don't want my head on a silver plate ) but I'm just curious.

The main problem I think is that Shiki's feats are the only High 6-A calcs in the verse (outside of Bajrang Gun, but that's clearly not scalable), so there's a bit of sketch.
True but there's still the matter of him lifting up islands and throwing them which could be H6A but Shiki doesn't do they iirc.

Bajrang Gun and Flame Dragon scaling just cause I felt like talking about it, Flame Dragon = Compressed Bajrang Gun <<<< Decompressed Bajrang.

Also, is the High 6-A Bajrang Gun calc based on swinging the compressed fist? 'Cause if so, the actual attack should be 4x higher than that (so Flame Dragon and compressed Bajrang Gun scale to the calc while Decompressed Bajrang Gun would scale 4x higher).

All Kidd was gonna do is sank a couple fodder ships.
What Shanks did is proof he would have been dropped real quick if he tried it on the main ship.

Which we know isn't true given how relaxed Roux, Beckman, and Yasopp were lol
Exactly, Shanks only said that because of the bounty. To be fair, the only other known bounty in his crew is Rockstar, who Killer would probably oneshot. Besides the Kaidou interception, their "high average of bounties" suggesting some decent feats, the big boys not being scared during the WB fight, everyone being ready to join the fight at Marineford, and the "We can beat Kid," we know:

Beckman: >Kizaru, and could sneak up on him, with Kizaru choosing not to fight when he saw Beckman had the drop on him. He can use his gun, and has Intermediate Armament. Smartest in the East Blue Saga.

Roux: Has Armament, took the Gum Gum Fruit from a ship that had Who's-Who on it. He uses a style called Self-Bowling, and a gun. Can blitz bandits and kill them without making a sound, and can cook(He's not wasting money, he's literally cooking his own food, and testing it for the crew), but is apparently not good with women(I bet he's just shy when his buddies aren't around).

Yasopp: He and Vista hate each other, and something happened between them in the past. He can shoot the antennae of an ant from a hundred feet away without harming the rest of it. He has Observation, which he could use to the point of Telepathy in Film Red. He is so powerful that Shanks specifically sought him out.

Limejuice: Uses an electrically charged staff, and his own variant of Geppo.

Bonk Punch and Monster: Both hit really hard, easily taking out "strong opponents." Bonk seems to have survived a very severe injury in the past.

Building Snake: Uses his own two-sword style, which involves juggling.

Hongo: Uses a polearm, and medical skill. Used to have less teeth, so he either regenned or stole some.

Gab: Can spit out air blades Kaidou style(Idk how. Is it a no-Sword style? Is he Broly?), and can apparently use paralysis? His only weakness is that he cares too much. And he's scared of bugs and ghosts.

Rockstar: Big bounty before joining, bisects and impales people as his primary fighting style, Shanks trusts his power enough to send him off alone into territories of Yonko-Tiers, such as WB and Kid(He's a Yonko-Tier, and I know one of you is going to disagree, but cmon! Kid > Sickbeard.)

Nameless other guy: ????

Back