• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

We'll get them next time
I'll make another one soon
9670-pepetea.png

Lucci has no scaling outside of his Awakening bro 😭
He's literally the strongest CP0 agent, which scales him above Kaku, and his Rokushiki > Kaku's Rokushiki.

Even when Stussy took out Awakened Kaku, Lucci was confident in fighting her in base, and she needed seastone which she didn't use on Awakened Kaku (and I checked, she only got out the lipstick seastone when Lucci tried attacking her).

His Hybrid took off-screen hits from S-Bear (who has no scaling yet but will likely be high 6-A by the end of Egghead), as he has bruises.

Kaku has bruises on his face in 1077 and 1078 from fighting S-Hawk off-screen in Base, Lucci is more durable than him.

He's literally the strongest CP0 agent, which scales him above Kaku, and his Rokushiki > Kaku's Rokushiki.

Even when Stussy took out Awakened Kaku, Lucci was confident in fighting her in base, and she needed seastone which she didn't use on Awakened Kaku (and I checked, she only got out the lipstick seastone when Lucci tried attacking her).

His Hybrid took off-screen hits from S-Bear (who has no scaling yet but will likely be high 6-A by the end of Egghead), as he has bruises.

Kaku has bruises on his face in 1077 and 1078 from fighting S-Hawk off-screen in Base, Lucci is more durable than him.
Stussy isn't H6A either lol.

Base Kaku~Base Zoro<Base Lucci

GG
I hope you get demoted.

Base Zoro = Base Kaku < Base Lucci.

And don't give me that "Zoro only had one sword" nonsense, Kaku fights with either 2 swords or Yontoryu usually, yet with 1 leg he matched 1-sword Zoro. Also, Lilith said they were "clashing", implying they were fighting evenly off-screen.

Base Lucci's Rokushiki > Base Kaku's Rokushiki = S-Hawk's AP (and he even made S-Hawk dodge his Amane Dachi) = Nitoryu Buso Zoro >= Buso King > Base King w/ a sword.

Hybrid Lucci, even if you ignore him being comparable to no-Hao G4 Luffy based on consistent portrayal so far, scales above Base Rokushiki Lucci.

Awakened Lucci scales above Hybrid Lucci (and probably Hybrid Rokushiki Lucci), and did about as well against G5 Luffy as Marco did against Big Mom.

And don't give me that "Zoro only had one sword" nonsense, Kaku fights with either 2 swords or Yontoryu usually, yet with 1 leg he matched 1-sword Zoro. Also, Lilith said they were "clashing", implying they were fighting evenly off-screen.

Base Lucci's Rokushiki > Base Kaku's Rokushiki = S-Hawk's AP (and he even made S-Hawk dodge his Amane Dachi) = Nitoryu Buso Zoro >= Buso King > Base King w/ a sword.

Hybrid Lucci, even if you ignore him being comparable to no-Hao G4 Luffy based on consistent portrayal so far, scales above Base Rokushiki Lucci.

Awakened Lucci scales above Hybrid Lucci (and probably Hybrid Rokushiki Lucci), and did about as well against G5 Luffy as Marco did against Big Mom.
Listen. All Imma say is that him standing/fighting next to Luffy doesn't make him equal to him.
Same way Killer was next to Rooftop Luffy when they fought the Yonko.

By this scaling Base Kaku Rokushiki > Base BB dura since he used Haki to block S-Hawks attack.

By this scaling Base Kaku Rokushiki > Base BB dura since he used Haki to block S-Hawks attack.
King scales to Hybrid Marco who matched Big Mom's punch.

Apoo's DF did more damage to Luffy and Kidd than Big Mom's Heavenly Bonbon, and more damage to Zoro than Big Mom's Tenjin.

Scaling/power creep is a bitch.

Listen. All Imma say is that him standing/fighting next to Luffy doesn't make him equal to him.
Same way Killer was next to Rooftop Luffy when they fought the Yonko.
They were doing equally well.

And in the next few chapters base Lucci might get a good showing.

King scales to Hybrid Marco who matched Big Mom's punch.

Apoo's DF did more damage to Luffy and Kidd than Big Mom's Heavenly Bonbon, and more damage to Zoro than Big Mom's Tenjin.

Scaling/power creep is a bitch.

They were doing equally well.

And in the next few chapters base Lucci might get a good showing.
They did equally well as in they did nothing.

Random, but shouldn't Kin'emon have multiple keys on his profile?

His Punk Hazard and Dressrossa feats aren't anywhere near his Wano showings.

Him being thousands of times stronger then Doffy during Dressrosa would also be quite...weird, to say the least-

Random, but shouldn't Kin'emon have multiple keys on his profile?

His Punk Hazard and Dressrossa feats aren't anywhere near his Wano showings.

Him being thousands of times stronger then Doffy during Dressrosa would also be quite...weird, to say the least-
He didn't fight Doffy(He tried, but Fujitora was in the way). He fought Law, who may have taken him by surprise, and used a devil fruit power on him. When he fought Brook, he was just a torso. His only real losses were to poison.

He didn't fight Doffy(He tried, but Fujitora was in the way). He fought Law, who may have taken him by surprise, and used a devil fruit power on him. When he fought Brook, he was just a torso. His only real losses were to poison.
He still took damage from Doffy attacking him. And I don't see why him being a torso would decrease the strength of his swings so vastly that they wouldn't have one shotted Brook regardless-

I really fail to see the issue In just giving him a Punk Hazard/Dressrosa key, like we do...most other reccuring post time skip characters. He certainly has the feats to warrant it.

Could the 4 admirals beat the 4 emperors in a 4v3(Buggy died from their auras)?

I'm thinking that:

Luffy fights Akainu, and wins

Fujitora and Greenbull both fight Shanks, and I seriously doubt they lose in current scaling.

Blackbeard, knowing his goofy ass, would try to stay out of the fight, but Kizaru would attack him. Blackbeard's odds are not great, so he likely gets wiped.

Round 2!

Luffy fuckimh dies.

He still took damage from Doffy attacking him. And I don't see why him being a torso would decrease the strength of his swings so vastly that they wouldn't have one shotted Brook regardless-
I mean, he was weakened. Also, Doflamingo punches above his pay grade, he cut a Fujitora meteor, right?
I really fail to see the issue In just giving him a Punk Hazard/Dressrosa key, like we do...most other reccuring post time skip characters. He certainly has the feats to warrant it.
Perhaps, but I doubt it.

Back