• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Lemme rephrase it.
If I punch pre-timeskip Hawkins (I obviously scale to him through some form of black magic in this hypothetical situation) and the damage transfers to Kaidou, would it hurt him?

20221128_114748.jpg

Unfortunately, I just realized that we can't scale Lucci above Guernica, since Guernica is no longer in CP0.

So unless that magazine statement is translated so that it says Lucci is "the strongest CP0 agent in history" or Guernica is revealed to still be a part of CP0 (which I doubt since the Elders think he died and he also sent out those photo's against the WG's wishes), we can only scale him to Kaku.

He's still High 6-A in base, but it's still a bummer.

Unfortunately, I just realized that we can't scale Lucci above Guernica, since Guernica is no longer in CP0.

So unless that magazine statement is translated so that it says Lucci is "the strongest CP0 agent in history" or Guernica is revealed to still be a part of CP0 (which I doubt since the Elders think he died and he also sent out those photo's against the WG's wishes), we can only scale him to Kaku.

He's still High 6-A in base, but it's still a bummer.
I should throw Lucci at Guernica then...

It transfers the injuries to the victim, not the attack. So if I pierced Hawkins with a sword, then Kaido would be the one pierced, not Hawkins.

Kaido's Haki would probably neg the ability, but in theory that's what would happen.
This is the craziest shit since "Momonosuke's mom could've stopped Kaidou"

If we used the Zoro sword style scaling here, it'd be:

2-sword Zoro is stronger than Teach with Buso, making him > 2.2455 Exatons with 3 Swords.

9-Sword Zoro would thus be >6.7365 Exatons

Luffy, with Gear 5th, is stronger than this, so the Bajrang Gun would be >26.946 Exatons

I'm sure there's more scaling you can add, but this is it so far.

Back