• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

All One Piece Arcs from 1 to 10:

Romance Dawn Arc: 6/10
Orange Town Arc: 7/10
Syrup Village Arc: 6/10
Baratie Arc: 9/10
Arlong Park Arc: 10/10
Loguetown Arc: 8/10

Reverse Mountain Arc: 7/10
Whisky Peak Arc: 8/10
Little Garden Arc: 8/10
Drum Island Arc: 9/10
Alabasta Arc: 10/10

Jaya Arc: 8/10
Skypiea Arc: 9/10

Water 7 Arc: 10/10
Enies Lobby Arc: 10/10
Post-Enies Lobby Arc: 7/10

Thriller Bark Arc: 9/10

Sabaody Archipelago Arc: 9/10
Amazon Lily Arc: 7/10
Impel Down Arc: 8/10
Marineford Arc: 9/10
Post-War Arc: 8/10

Return to Sabaody Arc: 6/10
Fishman Island Arc: 7/10

Punk Hazard Arc: 8/10
Dressrosa Arc: 8/10

Zou Arc: 9/10
Whole Cake Island Arc: 10/10
Reverie Arc: 9/10

Wano Arc: 10/10

Egghead Island: _
Dressrosa >>>> Zou

I disagree.
I dont👺 Doflamingo nailed that arc. Zou had me sleeping a bit whike Dressrosa was a bit boring too sometimes since it was a long ass arc but loved it when Sabo was shown alive, The backstory behind the dolls and Dressrosa's History back then and how King Riku was controlled from Doffy on killing whole civillains, G4 Luffy, Law & Luffy vs Doffy, Franky vs Senor Pink, Cora san and Law flashback and backstory and the build up for Wano.

Zou had just Kozukis Flashback about the Poneglyph, Zunesha one tapping Jack which was good, Jack vs Neko & Inu, Raizo is Alive.

I consider Dressrosa better but thats just me im not so much into furries🙈

And ye Zou is a 7/10 while Dressrosa is 9/10🤓

Wasnt Oldbeard considered the Strongest Pirate that time?
Strongest pirate title was confirmed in the ace novel not to literally mean he's the strongest of all pirates in terms of battle power.

As far as his strongest man title goes WB admitted even in his head that he was no longer the strongest (he just never lost the title since he never lost since his prime)

Old beard was also considered weaker then Kaidou in terms of battle power in the ace novel.

Back