• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Nah, Vista >>>>>>
He scales above it
Vista trying to damage Kinemon after the Haki Bloom he got from surviving Adv Conq attacks from Kaido
mgrv-raiden-punching-armstrong.gif

Lucci having higher LS than all of the Yonko, Admirals, Mihawk, and Roger is still funny to me
It's based on an intense lie about Luffy going all out.
Luffy realistically wouldn't use Class P lifting strength on Lucci lol.
Plus that whole scene is on the verge of being called an inconsistency anyway.

Class P just seems crazy to me when Lucci was blatantly overpowered by Luffy's far weaker attacks and his Class P comes from lifting his strongest technique that obliterated Kaido.

i give kaido class p because luffy casually lifted his bajrang gun but struggled to overpower kaidos bite and had to amp his muscles to do it when he lifted BG with no amps
kaidos bite > bajrang gun weight

i dont make crts eseseso do your job

Class P just seems crazy to me when Lucci was blatantly overpowered by Luffy's far weaker attacks and his Class P comes from lifting his strongest technique that obliterated Kaido.
tbf its an island sized balloon they can be waaay above its weight in ls but not scale to its ap at all

i give kaido class p because luffy casually lifted his bajrang gun but struggled to overpower kaidos bite and had to amo his muscles to do it when he lifted BG with no amps
kaidos bite > bajrang gun weight

i dont make crts eseseso do your job
I'm busy making a FT CRT, though I'll consider doing an LS CRT buffing Kaido for your reasons and nerfing Lucci to Class T afterwards.

He also scales above Kaku who in base matched Zoro w/ no Haki, and with base Rokushiki matched S-Hawk's AP which matched Nitoryu Buso Zoro which matched King w/ Buso in chapter 1035.

I also feel like Base Lucci about to get some feats against S-Bear alongside Base Luffy.

He also scales above Kaku who in base matched Zoro w/ no Haki, and with base Rokushiki matched S-Hawk's AP which matched Nitoryu Buso Zoro which matched King w/ Buso in chapter 1035.

I also feel like Base Lucci about to get some feats against S-Bear alongside Base Luffy.
What

Back