• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Dear God... he can't be.
e1qcbkcuidu41.jpg
Wtf is he doing to Aramaki??

Is that canon/valid?
Is this 20 Questions or something?

Is this legit?
悪魔の実図鑑
尾田栄一郎デザイン完全監修!今回は、最強の諜報機
関CP-0のロブ・ルッチと、海賊女帝、ボア・ハンコックの
悪魔の実の形状を初公開! どちらも戦闘において強力な効
果を発揮する能力だが、その実態とは・・・!?
見ました...!!!
僕も初めて
こんなの

The Devil's Fruits Pictorial Book
Designed and fully supervised by Eiichiro Oda! This time, the strongest secret agent
Rob Lucci of CP-0 and Boa Hancock, the Empress of Pirates, for the first time! Both are powerful in battle.
Both of these abilities are powerful in battle, but what are they really...?
I saw it...!
I've never seen anything like this before.

IMG_2868.png

こんなの僕も初めて見ました...!!

悪魔の実図鑑
尾田栄一郎デザイン完全監修!今回は、最強の諜報機CP-0のロブ・ルッチと、″海賊女帝„ボア・ハンコックの悪魔の実の形状を初公開!どちらも戦闘において強力な効果を発揮する能力だが、その実態とは・・・!?
———————
I've never seen anything like this before...!

The Devil's Fruit Book
Designed and completely supervised by Eiichiro Oda! This time, the shapes of the devil fruits of Rob Rucci, the strongest secret agent of CP-0, and Boa Hancock, the "Empress of Pirates," are revealed for the first time! Both of these abilities are powerful in battle, but what are they really...?
Damn, thought it meant cp 0 being the strongest but I guess it does say rob Lucci the strongest in cp 0

Tbh, I thought it was obvious that Lucci was the strongest CP0 agent. I think what threw people off was the fact that Guernica was called "The CP0 Boss" and Robin saying the masked agents were the elites among CP0, and a lot of people missed it when Lucci wore his mask when he was reintroduced post-timeskip as a CP0 member. Since he wasn't shown wearing one after that every time he appeared, they assumed he, Kaku, and Stussy were weaker than Guernica, Maha, and Joesph lol.

I only thought Guernica had/has better durability/endurance, but this is under the assumption that he really did survive Kaidou's attack and it's dependent on his condition after it.. But if he could take a picture of G5 Luffy he should have at least had some arm strength left.

What did 1077 do?
Also I guess that put a quick end to the Kaku>Lucci stuff..
For now.
1. Showed Hybrid Lucci keeping up with No-Hao G4 Luffy with his standard AP attacks, not just Rokugan.

2. Kaku w/ Rankyaku clashed evenly with S-Hawk AP-wise, even if he and Zoro couldn't hurt S-Hawk.

Back