• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

cz58lv6l9h071.png

Smile Factory Lady who fell in love with Franky.

Wouldn't be surprised if Oda revealed in an SBS that they're related somehow ngl.
I only remember Franky's future wife's name as "Kyuin", so I couldn't remember who "Kuween" was until I saw this picture. And I never thought about it but her and Queen do look like they could be related lol.

Eh Monet wasn't a threat to him (he might not like fighting women, but unlike Sanji, if push comes to shove, he'll cut a bitch down).

Assuming Fem King is as strong as Canon King, he would be highly threatened and pushed by her.
It is so hard not to go downbad to extreme degrees lol

I like how Sanji is just a sexist and not in a completely bad way.
Zoro's never beating the racist allegations but at least Sanji has his excuses for the homophobic allegations ( after all they WERE chasing him all around the island and trying to beat him up, that can give him a pretty bad idea on who lgbt people really are especially if it's the first time he met them ), his only problem is being a gigantic giga simp.

I would never say anything about Zoro because he would eventually find out who my father was, cut him down, send a video of him doing it to me and then come after me.
I'm kind of light skin despite being about half black so I could fool him initially though.

Back