• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Maybe a "possibly higher" rating would work for S-Bear, as Stussy right after said this:
Screen_Shot_2023-03-10_at_12.06.34_AM.png

-Oldest son of Big Mom's
-Overpowered Pedro who was one of the strongest Minks and made him attempt a kamikaze
-Doesn't care about losing his arm, replaced it with an equally strong candy substitute
-Strolls into Wano despite Marco and King trying hard to stop him from coming there
-2 of the strongest Minks ( bar Garfield and the Scabbard dog ) have to jump him and still lose
-Was trusted by his mother to be capable of executing Marco despite his ability to regen and superb Haki.
-Was accidentally bitch slapped by Zoan Queen's head indirectly, took it like a beast and was only knocked away by it
-"OW OW OW!!" - Chopper's reaction to Queen hitting him
-"Perorin!!" - Chadrospero's reaction to Queen hitting him
-Strolled out of Wano with few injuries despite being active in a huge war

b6f2433d9ab6e421160db23de1671fd5.png

I would say that Ashura Doji is one of the strongest Scabbards due to his incredible strength, agility and fighting skills.

Throughout Wano Ashura Doji has proven himself to be a highly capable fighter, capable of taking on several powerful opponents simultaneously. He also has an impressive level of endurance as he was able to withstand attacks from the likes of Kaido and fought Jack better than Base Inu and Neko did.

However its worth noting that all of the Scabbards are incredibly powerful and skilled fighters. So the question of who is the strongest Scabbard is somewhat subjective and open to interpretation.

I would say that Ashura Doji is one of the strongest Scabbards due to his incredible strength, agility and fighting skills.

Throughout Wano Ashura Doji has proven himself to be a highly capable fighter, capable of taking on several powerful opponents simultaneously. He also has an impressive level of endurance as he was able to withstand attacks from the likes of Kaido and fought Jack better than Base Inu and Neko did.

However its worth noting that all of the Scabbards are incredibly powerful and skilled fighters. So the question of who is the strongest Scabbard is somewhat subjective and open to interpretation.
Kid named random ass CP0 agent magically getting the strength to kill him for no reason at all:

unknown-26.png

him being high 6-A would **** with the scaling too much. He's not supposed to be stronger than the sweet commanders.
He just got that dawg in him.
Tbh I don't understand why he isn't a Sweet Commander btw, after Snack got clapped by Urouge Perospero should have replaced him.

I really wouldn't. I don't feel anything towards Gaban.

Also, what does this have to do with Franky's scaling from 1077?

Back