• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Not really valid as he wasn't fighting G4 Luffy him self, just fighting alongside him, and they did no damage.
True, but they've shown him in 2 chapters now keeping up evenly in power and speed with G4 Luffy (w/o Hao Infusion, of course).

If he was weaker, Luffy would have said something.
Lol, I noticed this as well.
Kaku is him.
Kaku is indeed him. Dude's clashing with S-Hawk in ******* base (w/ Rokushiki).

And at least now we know for sure that Lucci > Kaku. AS IT SHOULD BE.

True, but they've shown him in 2 chapters now keeping up evenly in power and speed with G4 Luffy (w/o Hao Infusion, of course).

If he was weaker, Luffy would have said something.
Luffy doesn't care about power level lol.
He was more frustrated that the Seraphim took their attacks like bosses.
Kaku is indeed him. Dude's clashing with S-Hawk in ******* base (w/ Rokushiki).

And at least now we know for sure that Lucci > Kaku. AS IT SHOULD BE.
no-bitches.gif

Wabo vs Lucci when..

He's literally confirmed to be over him like what's the point lol
It's like Kaidou vs King.
Perhaps it wouldn't be easy for Kaidou depending on how hard he tries but he's definitely gonna win without much struggle.
I mean, it was more or less agreed a while back that King probably beats base Kaido but if Kaido uses Zoan, Shuron Hakke, or Hao Infusion then he caps.

Wabo vs Lucci when..
When Egghead ends and I can put the sandbox in.

I mean, it was more or less agreed a while back that King probably beats base Kaido but if Kaido uses Zoan, Shuron Hakke, or Hao Infusion then he caps.
True ngl
When Egghead ends and I can put the sandbox in.
I really don't wanna wait another 2 or 3 months for this shitty arc to end.
I'm gonna have to sit through 500 panels of Bonney's ass and Kuma's unoriginal backstory for a vs match. Ain't worth it..

I really don't wanna wait another 2 or 3 months for this shitty arc to end.
I'm gonna have to sit through 500 panels of Bonney's ass and Kuma's unoriginal backstory for a vs match. Ain't worth it..
Compared to the Wano wait we all had to do for over a year to make Luffy and Zoro High 6-A, this is nothing

Compared to the Wano wait we all had to do for over a year to make Luffy and Zoro High 6-A, this is nothing
The Lucci wankers have it easy.
He got a (callback?) clash with G5 Luffy and is confirmed to be over Guernica and the other agents.
Count your blessings.

We all know Kizaru just recommended Aramaki because he can make different types of weed/kush.
Damn.. I see why Fujitora hangs around him, come to think of it..
He has that one speed feat when he saved Edison. I calced it and got really impressive results.
We don't even know where he was when that happened, can't be much better than him dodging Queen's lasers ( though they do have a visual cue ).

We don't even know where he was when that happened, can't be much better than him dodging Queen's lasers ( though they do have a visual cue ).
Yeah, and I lowballed it to him being exactly where Edison was despite us seeing that he wasn't and it still got much higher than any calc used in the profiles.

Grub Mimic solos

Also, S-Bear seems to be the strongest Seraphim.
How.
If I really was biased I'd probably say something stupid like Sanji was when we last saw him.

This is gonna be a verse upgrade depending on his fight with S-Shark goes.
Aight hear me out
Zeus > DJ

Grub Mimic solos

Back