• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I don't think Zoro had a choice whether to throw it away or not because he had 20-30 bones broken, couldn't move, got blitzed, and was knocked out.
He wasn't knocked out wtf?
He could move, but barely.
That's why it's a feat when he can flip just before Kaidou claps him.

Queen was already reacting to DJ, and while IJ is somewhat above that we don't know how much because every single hit he got on Queen at that point was null and void, Queen got surprised and was practically half-conscious by then..

Sanji literally said that it is DJ + Enhanced flames (since his body is tougher) + Enhanced speed + Buso Haki.
That was fan translations. In the fan translations, he said that he'd be using all of those enhancements for Ifrit

The officials said this:

That was fan translations. In the fan translations, he said that he'd be using all of those enhancements for Ifrit

The officials said this:

I fail to see how your scan is different from what I said above.

He literally says speed is part of IJ, and says "Faster Acceleration!".

Queen was already reacting to DJ
Never happened.
while IJ is somewhat above that we don't know how much
Much hotter flames = much faster speed
Queen got surprised and was practically half-conscious by then..
I'm gonna ignore the fact that

1. Sanji was much more beat up and tired than Queen was
2. Queen was not even close to being in that state
3. It would not have mattered if Sanji "surprised" Queen or not because it would have been a surprise regardless as Queen could not PRECIEVE Sanji due to sheer speed so any hit would be "off guard"

Dumb argument.

image.png

mine

Yamato is admiral level, rest is good.
I'd say possibly above for boxing with Hybrid Kaidou and withstanding his attacks.
Faster acceleration from the fact that it's hotter flames.

Never happened.

Much hotter flames = much faster speed

I'm gonna ignore the fact that

1. Sanji was much more beat up and tired than Queen was
2. Queen was not even close to being in that state
3. It would not have mattered if Sanji "surprised" Queen or not because it would have been a surprise regardless as Queen could not PRECIEVE Sanji due to sheer speed so any hit would be "off guard"

Dumb argument.
These aren't that relevant nor do they negate the points made.
We literally do not know if Queen would have been blitzed that hard if he saw it coming.
Whole point was that he went "invisible", then snuck up from above and dropping bombs on him.

Benn beckman
Winn Beckman.
!!!!!!!!!

Homie really thinks Sanji went Super Saiyan when he went invisible against Queen 💀

"Not base Sanji" my ass
You're probably trolling but Sanji going faster than Queen's eye is a speed amp, that's different than matching someone in base or blitzing them without amping your self.
Like I do not ******* know HOW YOU THINK A LITERAL FULLY EXPLAINED SPEED AMP IS SOMEONE'S REGULAR SPEED IN BASE FORM

Feel like it's worth noting that enhanced speed drains Sanji's energy.
Sanji's enhanced speed's stamina drain is being extremely overplayed.

When he used it against Oven, he did it extremely casually and without being tired after using it.

When he used it against Queen the first time, he was perfectly fine

When he used it again against Queen, his condition was no different than how he was right before he used it.

You're probably trolling but Sanji going faster than Queen's eye is a speed amp, that's different than matching someone in base or blitzing them without amping your self.
Like I do not ******* know HOW YOU THINK A LITERAL FULLY EXPLAINED SPEED AMP IS SOMEONE'S REGULAR SPEED IN BASE FORM
I never said that it wasn't a speed amp?

I'm saying that it's base Sanji. There's a difference.

It's like saying Base Lucci using Rokushiki is not Base Lucci.

Hybrid Lucci isn't Base Lucci. Him using Soru isn't a form.

Exactly.
Base Luffy was matching Base Lucci.
I don't remember the fight but, let's say Lucci then used Soru and blitzed Luffy.
No one in their right mind is saying Base Lucci > Base Luffy unless you take account for that considerable and blatant speed amp from Soru.
Here, Sanji went from being very easily perceived and countered by Queen, to moving SO FAST HE COULDN'T EVEN SEE HIM.
That's a big speed amp no matter what you say.

When he used it again against Queen, his condition was no different then how he was right before he used it.
And even in this instance, we can't use Sanji falling asleep afterwards as proof that it drained a shit ton of energy from him, as thats blatantly ignoring all Sanji went through in that arc.

Attributing his falling asleep on his enhanced speed is incredibly disingenuous.

I always see in versus matches or just in general, people bringing the stamina drain of Sanji's enhanced speed up, but I don't see people bring up those same things in Luffy and Zoro matches with Gear 5 or with Enma nearly as much than it is brought up whenever Sanji is the main topic of discussion, despite his draining the least amount of stamina.

Exactly.
Base Luffy was matching Base Lucci.
I don't remember the fight but, let's say Lucci then used Soru and blitzed Luffy.
No one in their right mind is saying Base Lucci > Base Luffy unless you take account for that considerable and blatant speed amp from Soru.
Here, Sanji went from being very easily perceived and countered by Queen, to moving SO FAST HE COULDN'T EVEN SEE HIM.
That's a big speed amp no matter what you say.
Why are you bringing up amps? I only mentioned Base Sanji and not Base Sanji.

And even in this instance, we can't use Sanji falling asleep afterwards as proof that it drained a shit ton of energy from him, as thats blatantly ignoring all Sanji went through in that arc.

Attributing his falling asleep on his enhanced speed is incredibly disingenuous.

I always see in versus matches, people bringing the stamina drain up, but I don't see people bring up those same things Luffy and Zoro matches with Gear 5 or with Enma nearly as much than it is brought up whenever Sanji is the main topic of discussion, despite his draining the least amount of stamina.
Because Luffy can regain his stamina, and Zoro's focus is taming Enma to eliminate that stamina weakness.
Sanji doesn't have an exact answer for his stamina weakness.. He kinda just has to defeat his opponent in time or he's too exhausted and gets clapped.
Why are you bringing up amps? I only mentioned Base Sanji and not Base Sanji.
sigh Okay dude.

This guy has revolutionized Sanji wank.
I never said that it wasn't a speed amp?

I'm saying that it's base Sanji. There's a difference.

It's like saying Base Lucci using Rokushiki is not Base Lucci.

Hybrid Lucci isn't Base Lucci. Him using Soru isn't a form.

Uhuh

Yeah he was alright until he used IJ, where he instantly and magically got real tired and went night night for like 10 minutes.

Back