• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Strong World was okay, I wouldn't call it good or excellent, but that might be because the only version I had access to was the dub, but still.

Btw, I was thinking about Sanji's 3 main shipping partners, and it'd be funny if he ended up with all 3:

Nami = The Tsundere

Pudding = The Sycophant (whenever she isn't bipolar)

Viola = In-Between

Btw, I was thinking about Sanji's 3 main shipping partners, and it'd be funny if he ended up with all 3:

Nami = The Tsundere

Pudding = The Sycophant (whenever she isn't bipolar)

Viola = In-Between
Nami isn't tsundere.
Now I ain't saying she's a go-

Should I quite this site forever?
Nah, never quit anything kinda... You either do something else, take brakes and stuff like that but quitting won't change much

Only remove yourself from something if you truly believe something will change but yee that's how I see it 🙈

I'm not sure where to start. I **** up over and over and always try to do better, but then **** something else up.
I used to be (and sometimes still am) just like you.

You've done some good contributing through discussions and vs threads, just try and learn from your mistakes.

Look, ya dun goofed up, it happens to all of us.

I'll consider that.

I'm not sure where to start. I **** up over and over and always try to do better, but then **** something else up.
KT teased me for this before, I used to fail with every single CRT I made and I was real cringy and weird when I first joined.
But I worked on my self and eventually stopped being so weird and dumb, and also my Sabo CRT succeeded.
And my OP profile CRT is running like clockwork.
That's progress at it's prime.
You'll have your moments where you fail at stuff or feel down, but you can always succeed... You don't need validation from others, just confidence in your self.
That goes for your off-site actions too. What ever you go through, long as you believe in your self and don't give up, you'll always thrive. It's how I'm still alive.
Just be your self.. Be honest.. Do your best with everything.

Should I quite this site forever?
No
I'll consider that.

No, you're relatively good for a new user
KT teased me for this before, I used to fail with every single CRT I made and I was real cringy and weird when I first joined.
Nah I ain't tease you, we went back and forth and you just folded when I brought it up

He talm bout "cope about it", I'm proud

I wanna retire knowing this verse is in good hands

The more competent scalers the better
3e78f15fc3433e88d7b070f1a739ea6c.jpg

But yeah, Monkeman is starting to cook, and that's a great place to start.

Hmmm...

Could we make profiles for non-canon characters? Like, say, for Shiki, make seperate profile thats labeled (One Piece: Strong World) or Zephyr, labeled (One Piece: Film Z)

Back