• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Yeah he was alright until he used IJ,
I never said that. Literally read the damn manga and at least try to understand the concept of READING COMPREHENSION

I LITERALLY said that Sanji went through a lot during the raid, which attributed to him falling asleep in the message THAT YOU QUOTED.

It's not that hard to read.

I never said that. Literally read the damn manga and at least try to understand the concept of READING COMPREHENSION

I LITERALLY said that Sanji went through a lot during the raid, which attributed to him falling asleep in the message THAT YOU QUOTED.

It's not that hard to read.
Mans straight up avoided my point by saying "well Sanji went through a lot there so no surprise he fell asleep" when I said that the things he went through weren't quite enough for him to fall unconscious and IJ was the big nail in the coffin
Good job debunking the argument!
mega-brain-big-brain.gif

Mans straight up avoided my point by saying "well Sanji went through a lot there so no surprise he fell asleep" when I said that the things he went through weren't quite enough for him to fall unconscious and IJ was the big nail in the coffin
Good job debunking the argument!
mega-brain-big-brain.gif
What the hell are you talking about?

I said that Sanji's enhanced speed didn't attribute much to him falling out, as he was just as fatigued beforehand as he was afterwards.

Him falling asleep would obviously be because of Ifrit Jambe. We're saying the same shit, thats Ifrit was the final thing that pushed him beyond his limit, not the enhanced speed.

What the hell are you talking about?

I said that Sanji's enhanced speed didn't attribute much to him falling out, as he was just as fatigued beforehand as he was afterwards.

Him falling asleep would obviously be because of Ifrit Jambe. We're saying the same shit, thats Ifrit was the final thing that pushed him beyond his limit, not the enhanced speed.
Well yeah, the enhanced speed furthered it, as said by Queen.

We don't see where Sanji kicked him afterwards, and even if that was true, we don't see Zoro's Bird Dance cut on King 2 panels after either. Regeneration is a thing pal.

Never read the manga?

How the HELL would a Seraph regenerate without a Zoan df like King?
SeraJimbe didn't spit blood. That tiny ass speck of dirt isn't blood. Stop coping.
He was just as tired.

Sure buddy.

Who are your Top 5 Fav Characters?
1 Vivi
2 Jinbe
3 Bege | Senor Pink
4 Franky
5 Carrot
(6) Pudding
(7) Nami
(8) Doffy
(9) Sanji
(10) Katakuri | Oden

Naturally Carrot would be last but I really like her so she stays top 5 she should've joined during Zou smh...

We don't see where Sanji kicked him afterwards, and even if that was true, we don't see Zoro's Bird Dance cut on King 2 panels after either. Regeneration is a thing pal.

Never read the manga?

Really love Sanjis outfit this arc

Also for yall rank the strawhat outfits in Egghead (including Bonney).

Also within your ranking note if it's an upgrade or downgrade from their last recent outfit..

For example:
1) Sanji (Upgrade. Love his Red Suit with gloves during the Raid, but there's something about his chill/beach fit that just makes him sooo much cooler. [Sanji outfits are literally always peak. He knows how to dress!])
2) Brook (Downgrade. I loved his Raid outfit - his Egghead outfit is errr... forgettable ngl)

(This isn't my actual list I'll make one later)

That fruit that turns you into a bunch of balls. That marine captain at Enies Lobby had it.

It's had its moments.

Blackbeard's Old Actor was amazing, but he unfortunately has passed.

Jet Gatling in dub against Lucci is considered better than the sub version.

Katakuri in dub was good.

And people like Kaido's dub voice.
Wait, who considers Jet Gatling in the dub against Lucci better than the sub version? I think it's the other way around.

Luffy's outfit: Downgrade
Zoro's outfit: Downgrade
Sanji's outfit: Downgrade...

...on second thought all of them might be a downgrade.

But my favorite outfits are probably Sanji, Jinbe and Chopper. Chopper's is so cute lol. Sanji and Jinbe's outfits give off chill vibes

Back